Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we cant afford SMS with Higgys enormous yearly cost, sorry. time for him to retire from serious footie, aka join EPL for the last paycheck
Weren't you saying a couple months ago we could have the same wages as the big clubs?

Don't you remember that tit-for-tat or were we talking about something else? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i dont remember, what was the context again? maybe it was someone else :D
I was trying to say we didn't have the salary structure of the top clubs like RM/Barca/MU, etc but you were stating that with our growth/revenue that we could come close or something along those lines. It had to do with club finances, whether it was salaries/transfer power I'm not sure which anymore lol

It was a testy back and forth for like an hour, but then it stopped. :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was trying to say we didn't have the salary structure of the top clubs like RM/Barca/MU, etc but you were stating that with our growth/revenue that we could come close or something along those lines. It had to do with club finances, whether it was salaries/transfer power I'm not sure which anymore lol

It was a testy back and forth for like an hour, but then it stopped. :D
i think i remember it briefly. there was this pic with best paying clubs in terms of salaries or something like that and then... i have no clue what then tbh :lol: its probably in the financial thread so will look it up if i find time :D

but we kinda are paying heavy wages. we just got Can for 5M a year, which is bound to set out a chain reaction and give raises to some others like Pjanic, Cuadrado or AS. and we still arent done with signings.

but my point in the posts above is, Higuains annual cost on the books is ridiculous due to 90M fee + 7.5M net wages yearly. if you add another such heavy cost to the books, like SMS (say 100M-120M + 4M-5M annual wages net), well, im not gonna say we cant do that (i dont know if we can or not), but im pretty confident we wont take on such financial commitments. which is why i think both Higgy and SMS are not happening here, based on what ive read from people here that know far more than me about these financial details

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i think i remember it briefly. there was this pic with best paying clubs in terms of salaries or something like that and then... i have no clue what then tbh :lol: its probably in the financial thread so will look it up if i find time :D

but we kinda are paying heavy wages. we just got Can for 5M a year, which is bound to set out a chain reaction and give raises to some others like Pjanic, Cuadrado or AS. and we still arent done with signings.

but my point in the posts above is, Higuains annual cost on the books is ridiculous due to 90M fee + 7.5M net wages yearly. if you add another such heavy cost to the books, like SMS (say 100M-120M + 4M-5M annual wages net), well, im not gonna say we cant do that (i dont know if we can or not), but im pretty confident we wont take on such financial commitments. which is why i think both Higgy and SMS are not happening here, based on what ive read from people here that know far more than me about these financial details
getting Higuain off the books would give us a chance to add two good players with their salaries totaling his alone probably.

But yeah, there was a pic about the salaries :D

- - - Updated - - -

Premium Sport report that Milinkovic-Savic is a step away from Juventus and while Lazio demand a fee of 120 million euros, the player is willing to lower his price and seal a switch to the Old Lady this summer.
lol wot

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's juve, so there are no big signings without sacrifices. who do we sell if we get sms? if it's dybala or pjanic, i'd say fuck no. if it's higgy, i'm in (although i do rate higgy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)