Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You're right, I definitely hope he gets more PT. But he still isn't the kind of midfielder we REALLY need at the moment. We need one capable of bring the ball forward quickly.
'though I get what you mean, both Can and Pjanic have quite the decent long range passing range. And Can can carry the ball nicely.

I agree on the type of player we should be buying 'though. But it'll almost certainly be the last midfielder we add. In a midfield 3 we inserted Dybala most of the time. And I'm having a hard time picturing Marchisio leave.

Can, Khedira, Matuidi, Betancur, Pjanic + player X will do just fine with or without Marchisio.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont think both Kova and Golavin start?

Also we wont start Can-Pjanic-Matuidi mid if we sign SMS. So that is already one of the 3 on bench.

Which means bench of Benta-Sami-Can/Matu. IF we sign SMS.

I also think Marotta has some backup idea for bench. Kind of when we signed Lemina last days.

Kovacic just said he wants more playing time.

People are overreacting. Marchisio wasnt that crucial last season so his loss wont be felt. If we add more players then for example Kovacic direct competition for Bentancur who is now starter for Uruguay.

SMS pushes Khedira to bench. Kovacic would come with questionable form. Golavin could easily flop. Too much hype. He only played Saudis and Egypt so far.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
He seems really quick in distribution, not one to hold onto the ball whether he takes the ball himself directly or passes the ball quickly to the attack, either way, we need it. Our transitions are painfully slow.

Hopefully max changes his tactics and encourages to have more freedom and creativity. I think he can do it.
I agree and I hope he gets much more minutes next season. I always got mad when freakin Stururu got to play instead of him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bernardeschi`s agent advised against selling Pjanic to get SMS - He is right..
I dont rate Pjanic as much as most of you do even if I do acknowledge his contribution but if we sell Pjanic for SMS it means we need a new Pjanic replacement and Can is definitely not at his level (nor the same kind of player either)
If we get SMS and another high profile CM my opinion would change based on the CM we get..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should rather sell bernardeschi to get SMS, I agree
There are many fans here who think Bernardeschi is god... You should watch your back after this statement..
Bernardeschi is young and talented - This is the reason to keep him
Is he going to be the next big Italian?! Maybe.. and maybe not..
I think 50M we overpayed for him but he does has some interesting attributes - I personally think he will become a better player but dont expect him to be the new Del Piero or something and this is why I wouldnt object your opinion..

If we sell Berna (which we obviously wont) we will need to get another winger who can play in various positions (Lozano and Martial comes to mind)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We should rather sell bernardeschi to get SMS, I agree
There are many fans here who think Bernardeschi is god... You should watch your back after this statement..
Bernardeschi is young and talented - This is the reason to keep him
Is he going to be the next big Italian?! Maybe.. and maybe not..
I think 50M we overpayed for him but he does has some interesting attributes - I personally think he will become a better player but dont expect him to be the new Del Piero or something and this is why I wouldnt object your opinion..

If we sell Berna (which we obviously wont) we will need to get another winger who can play in various positions (Lozano and Martial comes to mind)
Wash your filthy mouths with soap and put respek on BernaGuti's name @Lapa

Apr 19, 2007
SMS is fantasy football, we tried and we failed, it's over, time to move on!
Why do you think we failed? Nothing has been established. Is he close to another team? I havnt seen anything from any other team and I dont think he stays at Lazio so his price is coming down unless he puts a major performance in. I doubt we get him as well but its no closer to being over than it was 3 weeks ago. Honestly I dont think its really started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)