Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
SMS: 'Juventus? No comment…’ | Football Italia

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic refuses to discuss links to Juventus - “I can smile, but I have to think solely about the World Cup…”

The Serbian midfielder is wanted by a host of top clubs in Europe, and his father has publicly urged him to join the Bianconeri.

After Serbia’s defeat to Switzerland earlier today, the Biancocelesti star was asked about his future by Premium Sport.

“I’m thinking only of the national team, not the transfer market,” Milinkovic-Savic replied.

“Juventus? I can smile, but I have to think solely about the World Cup.”

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Well, to be fair his insane price-tag set by Lotito kinda starts to settle. We expected Serbia to perform badly-ish and so far he hasn't quite conquered the world. They kinda need to win against Brazil (not doing math this late) so he'll be out of WC as expected. No CL next season and Lotito starts to lose the aces he had. I'm expecting his price to drop around 60-90M.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic refuses to discuss links to Juventus - “I can smile, but I have to think solely about the World Cup…”

The Serbian midfielder is wanted by a host of top clubs in Europe, and his father has publicly urged him to join the Bianconeri.

After Serbia’s defeat to Switzerland earlier today, the Biancocelesti star was asked about his future by Premium Sport.

“I’m thinking only of the national team, not the transfer market,” Milinkovic-Savic replied.

:lol: that famous smile.
Aguero, Gotze and now SMS.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Oooowaaa :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)