Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Depends on who we let go. Benatia? Khedira? Matuidi? Sturaro? Two cms could be gone which could raise 30-40 mil plus Benatia could raise another 20 mil. Pjaca could leave as well. We would need to sell of some assets but it could work but its a bit of a long shot still
Benatia is a must stay
Khedira will go on a free
Matuidi what the fuck is your problem
Sturaro will earn less then 20mil

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Benatia is a must stay
Khedira will go on a free
Matuidi what the $#@! is your problem
Sturaro will earn less then 20mil
I agree Benatia must stay and really most of what you are saying I was just posting options. People get so offended when you say actual possibilities. No I dont want Benatia gone or Matuidi but when you have 2 cms coming in and need to raise money the first people you want to look to are Khedira,Sturaro, or Matuidi. Pjanic is a must stay. We have Rugani and Caldara and Barza for another year which is why I mentioned Benatia. Any way you put it we have built of a lot of assets in the last few years between young talent and players they could replace so we have funds if we really believe a player is worth it imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree Benatia must stay and really most of what you are saying I was just posting options. People get so offended when you say actual possibilities. No I dont want Benatia gone or Matuidi but when you have 2 cms coming in and need to raise money the first people you want to look to are Khedira,Sturaro, or Matuidi. Pjanic is a must stay. We have Rugani and Caldara and Barza for another year which is why I mentioned Benatia. Any way you put it we have built of a lot of assets in the last few years between young talent and players they could replace so we have funds if we really believe a player is worth it imo.
They cannot replace in the defence, not remotely

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He was pretty anonymous. Brazil game is a good test though. If he can shine there then he might be the real deal. That will potentially help us to sign Kovacic then as he heads to Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)