Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Thank you for clarifying who should obviously be of highest value.

Pogba went for what €90m? + 20 for Raiola?

Lazio are asking for €150m for SMS?

Something here doesn't make any sense IMO
Not only was it performance with Pogba but also marketablility. SMS isnt nearly as marketable as Pogba is/was. That is worth some money in itself and still SMS asking price is insane. I wouldnt look to much into it I think after Serbia drop out of the WC you will see more real negotiations coming out

Mar 3, 2014
Lolito is one of those owners who will play hardball to the end with players, and we've seen it over and over again. This is why agents like Raiola exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only was it performance with Pogba but also marketablility. SMS isnt nearly as marketable as Pogba is/was. That is worth some money in itself and still SMS asking price is insane. I wouldnt look to much into it I think after Serbia drop out of the WC you will see more real negotiations coming out
Pogba was talked about as if a Ballon D'Or was not an if but a when. So yeah, agreed, the hype was out of control. SMS should go for 80MM max.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
One thing I don't get with SMS, so so so many rumours with Juve and Real...how come the players doesn't push for an exit considering how his wage will rise and how he's not playing CL next season.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
One thing I don't get with SMS, so so so many rumours with Juve and Real...how come the players doesn't push for an exit considering how his wage will rise and how he's not playing CL next season.
he's playing at the world cup. and considering he is the sole reason the previous coach was sacked he needs to be focused

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Maybe he doesn't want to look somewhat ungrateful to the Lazio suporters and their club.:boh:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe he is pushing for an exit but also being a professional about it, spesking internally instead of bitching to newspapers and having public hissy fit

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Well, Lotito is playing hardball with 120-150m asking prices and my guess is it only infuriates the player. If they would be in CHL, as they should, things might have been different.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It would be epic if we could sign him. Sadly, for that to happen, i think some high caliber player of ours ,will have to leave.
Just imagine the sentiment of despair of Roma ,Napoli ,Merda and Meelan.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lazio would absolutely rape us on that.

And am I the only one who thinks SMS is a great player, but maybe a bit overhyped/overpriced? For his talent, and considering today's market, the absolute ceilling should be 70/80M. He seems to get gassed early also, from what I've seen.

Just go another route, gotta realize these talents earlier.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Lazio would absolutely $#@! us on that.

And am I the only one who thinks SMS is a great player, but maybe a bit overhyped/overpriced? For his talent, and considering today's market, the absolute ceilling should be 70/80M. He seems to get gassed early also, from what I've seen.

Just go another route, gotta realize these talents earlier.
No, you`re not. Sergej seems like a player with great potential, but he is so far away from being an established and top notch player his price tag suggests. He still hasnt accomplished anything remarkable, so far he`s one of the leaders and top performers of the 5th placed team in Serie A, even a 100 mil is way above his actual price.

Wait for the Serbia`s exit from the World cup, then if he publicly say he wants out of Lazio and tries to push his way towards team A, B, C or D, Lotito will lower his absurd demands, he would be an absolute dumbazz to repeat the Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri scenarios. But he actually is a dumbazz so who knows... :D

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No, you`re not. Sergej seems like a player with great potential, but he is so far away from being an established and top notch player his price tag suggests. He still hasnt accomplished anything remarkable, so far he`s one of the leaders and top performers of the 5th placed team in Serie A, even a 100 mil is way above his actual price.

Wait for the Serbia`s exit from the World cup, then if he publicly say he wants out of Lazio and tries to push his way towards team A, B, C or D, Lotito will lower his absurd demands, he would be an absolute dumbazz to repeat the Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri scenarios. But he actually is a dumbazz so who knows... :D
:agree:
spot on, and there is also no guarantee that Lazio is going to do better or at least as good next year. All we need is to Serbia drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)