Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
If the stu rumors are true we can get 20m for him lol.

Matuidi should stay and be thrown on to lock down results in 2nd half. Khedira won't earn us anything, may as well keep him as backup too. There are rumors we sell Rugani which will bring us a lot more than benatia.
Do we let him go? Would he be ok going to Lazio? They are in need of one or we could sell him to Arsenal or a team like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we let him go? Would he be ok going to Lazio? They are in need of one or we could sell him to Arsenal or a team like that.
I imagine we'd be willing to sell abroad and that is what he would want. Don't see him wanting or being OK going to Lazio.

Takes a step foward to Juve only to take a step back to Lazio? Besides, Lazio said they want cash, at least that's what they have been saying.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I imagine we'd be willing to sell abroad and that is what he would want. Don't see him wanting or being OK going to Lazio.

Takes a step foward to Juve only to take a step back to Lazio? Besides, Lazio said they want cash, at least that's what they have been saying.
Or we could sell him to Milan and hope it ruins him ::lol3::

In all seriousness though i don't think we should be getting rid of Rugani

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Unpopular opinion: He is not worth anywhere near what Lotito wants, and if we are serious, I hope we Don't go anywhere near what he wants
he is very good, but also kinda slow, lacks stamina and is not working hard enough in defense. Not even near a complete midfielder 80m is max what I would pay. Saying he wants 160m is total bullshit and if someone pays it then I have no problem in loosing him.

Jul 20, 2012
Also he's not handsome enough.
Agreed, he looks like a douche who belongs in South Jersey working the carnival rides
he is very good, but also kinda slow, lacks stamina and is not working hard enough in defense. Not even near a complete midfielder 80m is max what I would pay. Saying he wants 160m is total bull$#@! and if someone pays it then I have no problem in loosing him.
I'm not taking anything away from him, I just Don't see how his value is worth so much when he still has alot to prove. At the end of the day his value also skyrocketed because of this crazy as market especially when you have these low level epl clubs offering 40m for cancelo, and are able to do so without blinking an eye.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Agreed, he looks like a douche who belongs in South Jersey working the carnival rides

I'm not taking anything away from him, I just Don't see how his value is worth so much when he still has alot to prove. At the end of the day his value also skyrocketed because of this crazy as market especially when you have these low level epl clubs offering 40m for cancelo, and are able to do so without blinking an eye.
I highly doubt anyone gonna spend what's Lotito is asking.
Good player but highly inflated. Just because he is a rare kind.
1.95m tall highly physical but with a huge talent able to score.
Beside him the only kind of player that fit the description is Pogba.

Jul 20, 2012
I highly doubt anyone gonna spend what's Lotito is asking.
Good player but highly inflated. Just because he is a rare kind.
1.95m tall highly physical but with a huge talent able to score.
Beside him the only kind of player that fit the description is Pogba.
I wouldn't be surprised if he does go for at least 90m though

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if he does go for at least 90m though
yes I wouldn't and for that price we should be in.
But anything higher than 110 is a rip off.
Imo Lotito is playing with offers he doesn't have.
Every day the price increase by 10m he is simply baiting us. Cause he knows we absoloutely want him.

Apr 19, 2007
Every day the price increase by 10m he is simply baiting us. Cause he knows we absoloutely want him.
I think that he set the price really high knowing hes playing in the world cup and could impress. If he doesnt then he just comes down. Its much harder to ask for 80 and then said he played good in those 3 games so now i want 140. Also it buys Lazio time for the world cup to progress when whatever teams are wanting him want this negotiated bc its the main purchase of their transfer funds.

Jul 20, 2012
I would much rather us gamble with a player like golovin for a quarter of the price of savic than make savic this huge galatico like signing

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
he had 4years at Juventus under his belt while Savic 2years at Lazio without winning anything
Thank you for clarifying who should obviously be of highest value.

Pogba went for what €90m? + 20 for Raiola?

Lazio are asking for €150m for SMS?

Something here doesn't make any sense IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)