Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And Kovacic.

Madrid might be obsessed with replacing Ronaldo and/or Bale this summer, so it could happen. Or they might just do something stupid for Neymar, Pogba, etc. They need a big signing with age on his size for prestige.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
As much as I would love to seem him here, I think the sums mentioned are just too high for us.

Beside that, he is a great player, but I'm wondering if he is that much of a proven player, even by today's market standards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You guys can't put it past them though. It's not like they haven't spend ridiculous amounts on players before.
Spending big is not the thing, it being on him, a position which isnt a need for them, is unlikely.

And they havent spent big since James Rodriguez 70m deal, which was like 5 years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I would love to seem him here, I think the sums mentioned are just too high for us.

Beside that, he is a great player, but I'm wondering if he is that much of a proven player, even by today's market standards.
He is no way worth the big sums he is supposed to go for.

Apr 19, 2007
if he leaves, fine. but if he stays, they have enough depth with Kovacic, Asensio and SMS would be redundant. but then Kovacic might be available, so its good for us either way
I agree. Good deals are always found when the top teams want that big market player and let the players go in their place. Look at Robben, Sneijder, James,etc that are all good buys from Madrid. Kovacic isnt a highly known player in most places. Yes hes good but the hype isnt quite there which is what ManU,Chelsea,Barca, want IMO

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Real Madrid are reportedly ready to offer €170m for Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, challenging Juventus and Manchester United.

The Serbia international does not have a release clause in his contract and President Claudio Lotito has already said he turned down a massive proposal, wanting well over €100m.

Manchester United and Juventus have never disguised their interest, but now Real Madrid are also diving in to the race.

According to Il Messaggero newspaper and Spanish paper AS, the Blancos are prepared to offer €150m plus another €20m in performance-related bonuses.

The 23-year-old would also be guaranteed a salary worth €6m per year to begin with, rising as time wore on for five seasons.

Milinkovic-Savic confessed to FIFA.com that he is a lifelong Real Madrid supporter.

-------------

I would love to have him here, but he have not showed anything to suggest he is a 170m player. 80-100m would be okay considering the transfer market is completly insane, but if somebody are willing to pay 100m+ they are getting ass fucked.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
SMS to Real makes sense. He'll improve their midfield. Casemiro wasn't that good this year and Kovacic not good enough to start for them.

SMS-Modric-Kroos is an improved midfield, but 170m doesn't make sense, and instant SMS to Real rumors we're expected after SMS publicly bent over for them.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
170 million? Fuck.

Should we just accept reality and dive in balls deep to the gaping hole of financial absurdity? Otherwise we could be left at the table with our dick in our hands.

This makes the Pogba transfer look tiny. I wonder if Juventus bolted too early on that one. One more season and with the type of money being thrown around today we could have been looking at 150 plus million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)