Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Maximize the transfer fee, lul.

Nobody but Juve is willing to pay anything more then 60 million for this guy.

Marotta will simply wait and player will push for transfer because of CL and life in Italy.

We will get him in August. You heard it here first.

Jul 13, 2010
do you guys know english lazio forum? Few years age there was something like lalaziosiamonoi.net and cant recall if they had fully english or maybe just a section. it was pretty active. surely the community could not have disappeared?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
takes one to recognise another :mut:
Donkeys are amongst my favorite animals. Tehy are proud regal animals that don't take shit from anyone, they chase away bears, coyotes, wolves, hyenas, leopards and etc from their territories. If a donkey don't love you, then may god have mercy on you if you choose to get to close.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Donkeys ftw. Btw, many years ago, there was a restaurant selling donkey meat in Egypt; I believe it went by the name Show Inn. Fortunately, that disgusting place has been shut down permanently.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've had horse sashimi, grilled crocodile, and fried water beetles, but never donkey meat :D

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. A nation of savages. Why do you think I left that shithole? :p
I ate a tarantula in Mexico to overcome my fear of spiders. It was coated in sugar so you don't taste it but the thought of it almost made me barf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)