Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How many team stats are you planning on using to prove individual quality? :anon:
Individual quality. Yeah rabiot had him in his pocket the other week

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ World Cup winner. He was a passenger. 3 combined goals in 25 appearances in World Cup and euros.
Yeah and del piero was a passenger at Juve in europe as well right? Lol sms barely cuts it in the europa league ffs

Jun 16, 2020
Guess Del Piero was a flop too based on his international appearances. Put him in the rookie section.
This is nonsense, Del Piero has a amazing goal scoring record after the CL group stages, still scored one of the most goals all time in UCL semi finals. Decided the Intertoto Cup, had that amazing back heel goal against Dortmund in the final. Got us passed Germany in the WC semi’s, scored in the penalty shootout against France. There’s so much to write about his international adventures that it really is a bit embarrassing comparing him to a 28 y/o midfielder who yet has to make his debut in CL. Lets see if SMS gets applauded in the Bernabeu

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Individual quality. Yeah rabiot had him in his pocket the other week

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and del piero was a passenger at Juve in europe as well right? Lol sms barely cuts it in the europa league ffs
Rabiot if on fire lately. It's not exactly anything to sniff at but you're at it again with the single games instead of the overall quality every season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rabiot if on fire lately. It's not exactly anything to sniff at but you're at it again with the single games instead of the overall quality every season.
Single games? Like I said if you bothered to read what has he actually proven outside of serie A? I'm talking European be it europa or CL and international competitions? Don't worry I won't hold my breath for an answer as you won't have one

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Single games? Like I said if you bothered to read what has he actually proven outside of serie A? I'm talking European be it europa or CL and international competitions? Don't worry I won't hold my breath for an answer as you won't have one
A fucking whole lot, would be the only right answer. But haters always tend to ignore everything by mentioning a few bad games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A fucking whole lot, would be the only right answer. But haters always tend to ignore everything by mentioning a few bad games.
Yeah loving the "fucking whole lot" of examples when SMS proved himself outside of serie A even to a degree to justify his price tag and yet you have the audacity to call others retards or worse even put him in the same bracket as Musiala and put words into other people's mouths about it.

Players of SMS's value or even someone who is branded as world class by some don't fucking disappear on the world stage and you wonder why at 27 year old no big clubs at least asides from us are prepared to meet the financial demands to what he brings to the table.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is nonsense, Del Piero has a amazing goal scoring record after the CL group stages, still scored one of the most goals all time in UCL semi finals. Decided the Intertoto Cup, had that amazing back heel goal against Dortmund in the final. Got us passed Germany in the WC semi’s, scored in the penalty shootout against France. There’s so much to write about his international adventures that it really is a bit embarrassing comparing him to a 28 y/o midfielder who yet has to make his debut in CL. Lets see if SMS gets applauded in the Bernabeu
what the fuck does CL have to do with the national team? The whole argument by these retards is that we shouldn’t get SMS because of his appearances with Serbia. Let me ask you, what’s more relevant in regard to Juventus: his performances in serie a or his performances with Serbia? (That’s a rhetorical question)

Jun 16, 2020
what the fuck does CL have to do with the national team? The whole argument by these retards is that we shouldn’t get SMS because of his appearances with Serbia. Let me ask you, what’s more relevant in regard to Juventus: his performances in serie a or his performances with Serbia? (That’s a rhetorical question)
If I may choose, yeah I rather see him convincing me at a big stage as this World Cup, or even in Europa League where he was fairly underwhelming aswel.

You’re asking whether it’s more relevant to see him performing at a big stage or against Spezia.

What about the other European matches? Third position in the EL and really underwhelming in a decisive game is enough to convince you to splash 50 to 70m in our current state on a 28 year old midfielder? Even against us he was nowhere.

For the amount of money being mentioned in the media there are way better options

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If I may choose, yeah I rather see him convincing me at a big stage as this World Cup, or even in Europa League where he was fairly underwhelming aswel.

You’re asking whether it’s more relevant to see him performing at a big stage or against Spezia.

What about the other European matches? Third position in the EL and really underwhelming in a decisive game is enough to convince you to splash 50 to 70m in our current state on a 28 year old midfielder? Even against us he was nowhere.

For the amount of money being mentioned in the media there are way better options
this logic just makes no sense to me. Look at all the English players that flopped on ”the big stage” of international football but won CLs with their respective clubs. On the other hand look at someone like Berna. He always played better with Italy but flopped for Juve. It’s a different game and shouldn’t be used to make comparisons or conclusions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because his appearances in European competitions justify his ridiculous price tag

- - - Updated - - -

1 assist 0 goals in the 7 CL matches SMS has played in 7 goals and 5 assists in 6 years of Europa league competitions.... yeah proper screams world class and worth 60+ mill at the age of 27. Like I said he's shown next to fuck all outside of Italy to remotely justify his value

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah loving the "fucking whole lot" of examples when SMS proved himself outside of serie A even to a degree to justify his price tag and yet you have the audacity to call others retards or worse even put him in the same bracket as Musiala and put words into other people's mouths about it.

Players of SMS's value or even someone who is branded as world class by some don't fucking disappear on the world stage and you wonder why at 27 year old no big clubs at least asides from us are prepared to meet the financial demands to what he brings to the table.
For one to prove him outside of it, you need a good team in those competitions. But please, keep on ignoring that together with all the other teams that wanted him before.

Also, read carefully what is being said next time before making up shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)