Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course it has nothing to do with the team. Judging by your impeccable logic, all the Azzurri players and German players are trash because the former failed to qualify and the latter were unceremoniously ousted from two consecutive WCs.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Of course it has nothing to do with the team. Judging by your impeccable logic, all the Azzurri players and German players are trash because the former failed to qualify and the latter were unceremoniously ousted from two consecutive WCs.
Judging by your logic, we should have bought Immobile because he's a great player for Lazio at least.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Badass Management wouldn't even want Musiala on a free.
Musiala was actually one of the bright sparks in a very poor German team. SMS didn't even have a single good game. But hey what a way to literally put words into my mouth :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Paratootsie the financial terrorist would offer to pay 30 million and register it as a 3 in the books.
and de shittio would be the whistle blower the fucking cunting clown

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah that's why I said 2 world cups. Remind me how many 100 mill players have played 8 CL matches by the time they were 27?
Oow, basing it on 3 more games 5 years ago is far beyond retarded. I don't have the right words for that.

And the 100 million is obviously bullshit by another retard. Can't believe people would even imagine taking that seriously.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oow, basing it on 3 more games 5 years ago is far beyond retarded. I don't have the right words for that.

And the 100 million is obviously bullshit by another retard. Can't believe people would even imagine taking that seriously.
Even if you value him at 60 mill, how many 60 mill players have only played 8 CL matches by the age of 27 and literally proven next to nothing outside of Serie A? Go figure

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is the exact logic used by this forum constantly.

That said, €40M-€50M max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)