Senderos (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
so in another words hes not suited to italy, its senderos' mental lapses that worries me th emost
Id have to disagree. He struggles against the bigger strongre strikers, or those with pace. (Drogba) His positioning was of the highest quality, hoever he was easily bullied by oposition.

In many ways that wont be a problem in serie A due to the much lower pace of the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Id have to disagree. He struggles against the bigger strongre strikers, or those with pace. (Drogba) His positioning was of the highest quality, hoever he was easily bullied by oposition.

In many ways that wont be a problem in serie A due to the much lower pace of the game.
i would of thought that strikers in italy are probably more physical than those in the epl

Jul 28, 2002
i would of thought that strikers in italy are probably more physical than those in the epl
Really. You have the "bombers" of Italian football. But in terms of physical football, there is no way you can compare Serie A to Epl. Epl is faster and stronger. Much more thought however goes into the italian strikers work. Hence why blunder buss Adriano has come unstuck lately. He is no longer able to bully he way through as a italian defences often double up to close the space, but also mark him out.

Imho Senderos would not find his lack of pace a problem.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In my Juve of the future I see Criscito and Molinaro play together so buying another young CB that would cost more than 12m € wouldn't be smart.

What could work this year is buying an experienced CB to assure a CL spot like Cannavaro and ship him to Napoli later.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is merely a little git. How in the right mind is going to give him a chance? Not even Napoli can be arsed with him.
personally he lacks fatherly guidance, like i pointed out some weeks ago, his troubled childhood, being a orphan at a young age has lead him to be the person he is, he is a player who i would take a risk on providing the players were happy about it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think Senderos is better option than Heinze in the centre. Last season wasnt the best for him, but in 2005/06 he was the best young CB in Europe - just my opinion. Arsene Wenger means quality and Senderos in Juventus would be a real starting line-up man. And we need a tall man in central defence not Gabi. Transfer fee is ok, if we look how much Real Madrid and Barcelona spent on Pepe and Milito.. Better than Senderos would be Meira, but germans wants too much money.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Personally, I think Senderos can develop into a very good defender but I wouldn´t take the risk on him now when Juventus only have 1 experienced and reliable CB. (Andrade).

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think Senderos is better option than Heinze in the centre. Last season wasnt the best for him, but in 2005/06 he was the best young CB in Europe - just my opinion. Arsene Wenger means quality and Senderos in Juventus would be a real starting line-up man. And we need a tall man in central defence not Gabi. Transfer fee is ok, if we look how much Real Madrid and Barcelona spent on Pepe and Milito.. Better than Senderos would be Meira, but germans wants too much money.
Heinze is WAY better in the air. For me, Heinze is surley one of the best headers in European Football!

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus Look At Senderos

Juventus have been linked with yet another English-based player after Tuttosport claimed that the club is ready to bid for Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

The Italian press has been going into transfer overdrive ever since Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco travelled to London earlier in the week.

Over the past couple of days the Bianconeri have been linked with Chelsea’s Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba, Liverpool’s Momo Sissoko, and Arsenal’s Kolo Toure, William Gallas and Gilberto Silva.

The next to be added to this list is Swiss centre back Philippe Senderos. The 22-year-old has played in most of the Gunners’ games this season, however he has lost his place in the team now that William Gallas is back from injury.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri is said to be a huge fan of the physical Senderos and thinks he is well suited to the Italian league. Secco meanwhile was present at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday night to watch Arsenal thump Slavia Prague 7-0.

The Bianconeri have made no secret of their intention to buy a centre-back during the January transfer window but despite this latest link, it is still believed that Lokomotiv Moscow stopper Branislav Ivanovic is top of Ranieri’s shopping list.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
clumsy player who is prone to lapses of concentration and never has any self confidence..Can Wenger make him a reliable defender??i hope so..for the time being..Criscito is the better defender.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
gallas,eboue,senderos,hleb
they are all clumsy in your opinion

which arsenal player would fit in Juve?
except fabregas:)
Senderos is clumsy..Eboue is lazy,Gallas is past it..Hleb is inconsistent(although it looks like he's going to be proving me wrong this season)

Arsenal players that i think will fit in Juve??Well Fabregas is an obvious..Clichy is good enough too..Gilberto would probably also do well in Juve..maybe even Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)