Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
dont you want me?

:cry: and last week the site crashed for 2 days! this is payback :D

and im actually doing some work on fm, just taking a short break ;)

no sorry, I don't play in that team.

Isn't it like 4am were you live?

ok, I'm out or I'll get warned for going OT. :pint:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Old Lady not interested in Senderos
Friday, 27 July 11:41 BST

Juventus have ruled out the prospect of making a move for Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

The Swiss has long been held in high regard, but his progress has levelled off and reports suggest he could be available for transfer.

Juve are planning for life back in Serie A and had been put forward as possible suitors, but chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has ruled out a bid for the powerful stopper.

"At present we have no need to think about other defenders," said Cobolli Gigli. "Senderos? We are well stocked in that position."

link

looks like the end of our DC search

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Old Lady not interested in Senderos
Friday, 27 July 11:41 BST

Juventus have ruled out the prospect of making a move for Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

The Swiss has long been held in high regard, but his progress has levelled off and reports suggest he could be available for transfer.

Juve are planning for life back in Serie A and had been put forward as possible suitors, but chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has ruled out a bid for the powerful stopper.

"At present we have no need to think about other defenders," said Cobolli Gigli. "Senderos? We are well stocked in that position."

link

looks like the end of our DC search

I am glad to hear this.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
If we sell chiellini, which we wont... i think heinze still wouldnt be adequate
I don't think you can get any better for that price besides I meant that our desire to stay off the market will change once Chiellini is sold. Then we sign a cb or lb, preferably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)