Senderos (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
jackass!!! I was banned for life 3 times on this forum for abusing Bitches like U but I dont feel like makin a new account so....!! can anybody plz explain for me the last 3 sentences in this quote:disagree: !!! Man U really should shoot urself for the sake of ur family!!
man so from moaning about how zidan is the best player in the world, to a small disagreement in toure, to wishing that i go shoot myself for the sake of the family, you need to chill and stop going off topic because you're having a period over it, you know nothing about my family so dont involve them, i dont even know why ur involving them its not even bloody necessary for the sake of opinions you need to grow up and learn to accept everyone has opinions whether u like it or not, i dont like what u say most of the time but i dont go wishing that you go shoot yourself for the sake of your family. man you have proven how much of a childish jackass you are. funny how you state that none of my posts have any value, well you have proven that you are a hypocryte aswell

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Gallas would be a legend at Juve...C-Ra brought him to Chelsea maybe he could bring him to Juve ;)
Why bring Gallas? A player that has proved absolutely nothing since he moved to Arsenal. The only thing known about Gallas is that he is good when paired with a great central defender (Terry), and that he complaints if the managment doesn't let him decide the start XI. He is not a player I want in Juventus! :faq1:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why bring Gallas? A player that has proved absolutely nothing since he moved to Arsenal. The only thing known about Gallas is that he is good when paired with a great central defender (Terry), and that he complaints if the managment doesn't let him decide the start XI. He is not a player I want in Juventus! :faq1:
Dude the guy was an integral part of the Chelsea defence b4 and has shown that he can perform at the highest leve (WC 2006) - he would be the ideal replacement for Thuram

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gallas is a very good defender, probably in the same region as Andrade. It's just that for Arsenal he plays wherever Wenger needs him, usually left-back, while he's stated several times he's a central defender. If Boumsong can play for Juve, Gallas sure as hell can.

i wouldnt say hes the ideal replacement for thuram, both have different physical attributes. andrade is more the replacement for thuram
Thuram sucks in the air while Andrade is adept, but Lilian is easily better with the ball at his feet. Gallas and Thuram are both about 1.83m and have approximately the same weight, so they have similar physical attributes. Andrade I would say is tougher than both.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gallas is a very good defender, probably in the same region as Andrade. It's just that for Arsenal he plays wherever Wenger needs him, usually left-back, while he's stated several times he's a central defender. If Boumsong can play for Juve, Gallas sure as hell can.

Thuram sucks in the air while Andrade is adept, but Lilian is easily better with the ball at his feet. Gallas and Thuram are both about 1.83m and have approximately the same weight, so they have similar physical attributes. Andrade I would say is tougher than both.
im sure thuram is taller and gallas is shorter, perhaps thats just the perspective of the tv angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)