Senderos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
you really dont have much faith in the players we bought do we, and im suppose to be a critic of that, when you see criscito develop you wont even need to think about toure. and like ive said some time ago i dont like the usage of the word world class, its such a vague status to give to any player
How many times have you seen Criscito play? I'm not doubting you've seen a lot of him, just asking.

And I do have faith. I'm confident that most of our buys will end up being good players for us but I don't see how you can compare any of our current centre backs to Toure. Andrade, Boumsong, Legrottaglie and Criscito better than Toure? No effing way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Badass, you are probably right about Criscito. He has a lot of potential. but, he still needs to develop and Scudetto winning sides don't field undeveloped players. He needs a few years still. He is not great or even good just yet. A player hits their prime from 25-28 give or take... the kid is 20. Let him grow up before we throw him into the lineup. We are not Empoli. Our defense... as it stands is poor. It was a weak point before the market opened and will remain a weak point when it closes. Like it or not, defense wins in Serie A. We have a very poor defense and the worst news is that we have a non-defensive midfield in front of it. Words like creativity and attacking play are fun, but they come after winning possession and defending.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
How many times have you seen Criscito play? I'm not doubting you've seen a lot of him, just asking.

And I do have faith. I'm confident that most of our buys will end up being good players for us but I don't see how you can compare any of our current centre backs to Toure. Andrade, Boumsong, Legrottaglie and Criscito better than Toure? No effing way.
I agree, but IMO Criscito >>>> Senderos.. even at the moment.. dont rate senderos at all

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Maybe, but I can't live with Andrade, Boumsong, Legro and Criscito as my centre backs. Senderos would provide a good option. If Criscito turns out to be better he would play, simple as that.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Maybe, but I can't live with Andrade, Boumsong, Legro and Criscito as my centre backs. Senderos would provide a good option. If Criscito turns out to be better he would play, simple as that.
i could live with a andrade-chiellini partnership with Grygera, Criscito & Boumsong as back up...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Grygera-Zebina-Andrante-Chiellini
(Birindelli)-(Boumsong)-(Legrottaglie)-(Molinaro)
and of course Criscito.I can see a lot of depth in our defence although we need someone like Zambrotta and Cannavaro.

May 22, 2007
Im not sure about Senderos, I don't think he is bad or good but maybe I need to see him play more. WC last year when he scored and was bleeding was quality though.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Badass, you are probably right about Criscito. He has a lot of potential. but, he still needs to develop and Scudetto winning sides don't field undeveloped players. He needs a few years still. He is not great or even good just yet. A player hits their prime from 25-28 give or take... the kid is 20. Let him grow up before we throw him into the lineup. We are not Empoli. Our defense... as it stands is poor. It was a weak point before the market opened and will remain a weak point when it closes. Like it or not, defense wins in Serie A. We have a very poor defense and the worst news is that we have a non-defensive midfield in front of it. Words like creativity and attacking play are fun, but they come after winning possession and defending.
:D Funniest shit ever, Criscito isent good hes better then all our Serie B defenders.
Ramos?Albiol?Alexis?Per Mertesacker?Micah Richards?.

You dont need to be old to play at the highest level, Criscito could be ready, many great defenders started at early age at big clubs ffs.

Jul 24, 2006
Canna, Nesta, Maldini all played at age 20 for big clubs..

I'd rather Criscito plays more and learns with us than some BS like Senderos.. Ranieri must have some faith in him to stop him going out on loan (comp to eg Marchisio) No point in having these talented youngsters in the squad just to replace them with numerous overpriced foreigners..

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
:agree: he will be the next maldini....
Canna, Nesta, Maldini all played at age 20 for big clubs..

I'd rather Criscito plays more and learns with us than some BS like Senderos.. Ranieri must have some faith in him to stop him going out on loan (comp to eg Marchisio) No point in having these talented youngsters in the squad just to replace them with numerous overpriced foreigners..

Sep 19, 2006
and whats wrong with zebina? if he actually played the consistency he did towards the end of last season he can be magnificent. and whats wrong with molinaro? the guy has talent and he doesnt play cb either jackass so stop adding uneccesary bullcrap
as for toure, im not saying he crap, im simply saying that he could cut it in spain but his concentration leaves him from time to time another season or 2 at arsenal and perhaps he can be brilliant.
jackass!!! I was banned for life 3 times on this forum for abusing Bitches like U but I dont feel like makin a new account so....!! can anybody plz explain for me the last 3 sentences in this quote:disagree: !!! Man U really should shoot urself for the sake of ur family!!

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
BUFFON

GRYGERA - ANDRADE - CHIELLINI - MOLINARO

Not bad... but not like it used to be. I think that when Andrade gets hurt, Criscito will step in and we will establish a young back line that will have years to grow together and dominate Calcio. But, that is extremely optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)