Senderos (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
we need world class defenders juventus has always been well knowned because od his great defense...i dont now if we can reach that level having senderos as a center

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
i think your are terribly mistaken ... Senderos is much better than Boumsong .. but i still don't think he is the best option for us

Barzagli, Pepe, Heinze are all better
heinze would be a dream because i rate him very highly eventhoug i didnt like that much his performance in the world cup

Mar 30, 2006
heinze would be a dream because i rate him very highly eventhoug i didnt like that much his performance in the world cup

he was coming back from injury durring the world cup so i put it down to that.

I too like him alot but it is just trying to take him from man utd ... our clubs are somewhat friend though but i have a feeling they would ask for Palla or something which is out of the question.

DD knos him well though and said he would play him as a CB .. so maby that will make Heinze want to come here, a coach who has faith in him and will play him in his favorite position.

I think Heinze - Barzagli with Criscito as their cover would be great. .. and grygera can start as RB but if needed can play CB with Balza or Sali taking RB

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
24th Zapata (corriere)
26th Barzagli, canna, dainelli, pepe, luisao and vidic(tuttosport)
28th sanderos(tuttosport)
29th Milito(gazzetta)
Marquez(corriere)
i wonder who we are interested in tomorrow.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
especially for a back up .. but if he came i think he would definatly be a starter
Yeah, he may become a good starter and a player whom we can depend on if he becomes less clumsier, besides, the presence of a defence leader to partner him.

Actually, I can see this happens.

EURO-s Ahmed, use the fucking Euro-s :D
I can value players better using my beloved pounds. :D

Even though, I will try to use euros. :angel:

Sorry, I tried but I can't. :p

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
24th Zapata (corriere)
26th Barzagli, canna, dainelli, pepe, luisao and vidic(tuttosport)
28th sanderos(tuttosport)
29th Milito(gazzetta)
Marquez(corriere)
i wonder who we are interested in tomorrow.
i just hope at the end we can get one of the million players we have been linked to jajajajajaj

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Senderos is a solid choice (far above Boumsong), he will be a good signing if we sign him in a package with someone better than him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
yeah i see them play very often and i just dont find any amazing thing in senderos....and lets hope the other player in the package would be toure or gallas
Last season he was impressive, on WC also very hard and stabile. This season he was crippled with injuries. When he strikes his from back he is a good defender. I can´t believe somebody could compare him with the likes of Boumsong..... :disagree:

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
Last season he was impressive, on WC also very hard and stabile. This season he was crippled with injuries. When he strikes his from back he is a good defender. I can´t believe somebody could compare him with the likes of Boumsong..... :disagree:
bro we both have different points of view within a player,i just dont like him...i would prefer to buy other centers such as barzagli or gallas...we both are juventinis lets just hope secco does the right decisions and buy good players

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´m not his fan, don´t get me wrong. I´m a fan of good defenders and right now we don´t have none. I want our defense to be strengthened and if Senderos is on his way here I don´t have anything against it. Infact I´d also like to bring a better defender than Senderos for the commanding role.....

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
I´m not his fan, don´t get me wrong. I´m a fan of good defenders and right now we don´t have none. I want our defense to be strengthened and if Senderos is on his way here I don´t have anything against it. Infact I´d also like to bring a better defender than Senderos for the commanding role.....
i just think juve has better options than senderos...and for the amount of money arsenal is asking (13 mill) i think we can get a better defender for that amount of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)