Senderos (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
i rate very much marques and today i just heard juventus were going to try and get him this is another of the millions of rumors sorrounding juventus.....lets just hope this one is true
i think Marques is a hatchet man .. all he does is hack at people from behind .. kicking when the ref is not looking. Classless trash imo

and he has had a real bad season

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Guys calm down. My 007 ;-) Sayd that Senderos can join us for an amount of 7 Mil. And 7 Mil for a player like Senderos is its ok and a fair price. Don't forget that none fo our centerback's at the moment has a international experience like Senderos has with 22 years. At the moment it seems to be a offer but we haven't decided yet if we will sign Senderos or no. I hope we will. Because a future couple of CB's like Senderos-Criscito would be the future for the next 10 years.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
U can't judge a player when u have seen only one single match of him. U say that Drogba has won al the fights against him? OK at this moment Drogba is one of the top 5 forwards in the world. Watch the last year game against Juve. Or watch the games against France in the WC or in the Qualification.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
http://www.4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/...icle/senderos-ist-juventus-viel-geld-wert//3/

It's a german source,not very believable,but still i tried to translate...

We offer 11 m € for Senderos. Deschamps rates him highly:,,Philippe Senderos has everything what a modern CB need:harshness, strong in duels and he never surrends. Besides he has an excellent header and he is young, so he can improve a lot. He has a bright future, that's the reason why it would be very hard to get him.''

Secco is expecting an answer till the end of the month.

Jul 2, 2006
http://www.4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/...icle/senderos-ist-juventus-viel-geld-wert//3/

It's a german source,not very believable,but still i tried to translate...

We offer 11 m € for Senderos. Deschamps rates him highly:,,Philippe Senderos has everything what a modern CB need:harshness, strong in duels and he never surrends. Besides he has an excellent header and he is young, so he can improve a lot. He has a bright future, that's the reason why it would be very hard to get him.''

Secco is expecting an answer till the end of the month.
I wouldnt spend more than 3 million euro,this rumour is pure lie

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Senderos is a Swiss Chiellini - an unpolished and raw gem. Not sure if he's what we need right now, but would be pretty decent for us with a technical defender next to him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It makes sense if it is a future purchase, as in, we look at other established well polished defedenders who have 2 or 3 years left in them, and we have criscito and senderos as back up.

however that kind of money is nuts!!

Also, i dont see Barzagli being such a key signings, he is not that great, and he probably gets more attention than he should because he is the only italian defender who is decent besides cannavaro and nesta, and possibly matrix.

And we have to remember that Grygera can play as a centre back, and Chiellini is constantly being used as one, whether that is his future position or it is his position now based on the fact that we have no other decent centre backs.

IMO the club needs 2 established centre backs, but also needs to allow for future defenders to come in as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It makes sense if it is a future purchase, as in, we look at other established well polished defedenders who have 2 or 3 years left in them, and we have criscito and senderos as back up.

however that kind of money is nuts!!

Also, i dont see Barzagli being such a key signings, he is not that great, and he probably gets more attention than he should because he is the only italian defender who is decent besides cannavaro and nesta, and possibly matrix.

And we have to remember that Grygera can play as a centre back, and Chiellini is constantly being used as one, whether that is his future position or it is his position now based on the fact that we have no other decent centre backs.

IMO the club needs 2 established centre backs, but also needs to allow for future defenders to come in as well.
:agree:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If Arsenal are willing to sell him, we should try to look who they want to sign as a replacement for him. That's the player we should lure in instead of Senderos.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd love to have them both. Forget about Heinze and Samuel. Gallas and or Toure would be great. Leaning more towards Gallas though since he's really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)