Senad Lulić - LB/LW - Lazio (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phat

May 1, 2010
Lulic is worth approx. 10m. You guys are underestimating this player + the left side is super weak. We need 2 or more players at least.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I could see Juve offering Ogbonna + 2/3M for this guy and Lazio taking it.

But I honestly don't know if it's worthy. It could be too early to judge Ogbonna anyway.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is the exact type of signing that we need to stop doing. It's a complete waste of money. We'll be lucky if he'll add any improvement to our squad.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I could see Juve offering Ogbonna + 2/3M for this guy and Lazio taking it.

But I honestly don't know if it's worthy. It could be too early to judge Ogbonna anyway.
That's a dumb deal. Ogbonna is worth more than lulic. Much more in fact.

Oggby + money?! :shocked:

That would be an incredibly stupid deal on our part. We need to give the "Black Nesta" a chance. He's only been with us for a season!
lol @ black Nesta

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is the exact type of signing that we need to stop doing. It's a complete waste of money. We'll be lucky if he'll add any improvement to our squad.
Him and Pereyra will improve our bench, and that is what we lacked in Europe because our squad was tired against Copenhagen and Galatasaray.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It is not. This is a signing we need. Lulic is a fullback and usually fullback signings are not that exciting. He will actually start for us, unlike Pereyra who is not coming from a very impressive season and is signed for the bench. Lulic was one of Lazio's best performers last season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It is not. This is a signing we need. Lulic is a fullback and usually fullback signings are not that exciting. He will actually start for us, unlike Pereyra who is not coming from a very impressive season and is signed for the bench. Lulic was one of Lazio's best performers last season.
:agree:

A damn fine player, with crazy stamina, strength and excellent foot. He'll be our Licht on the left side. Conte will finally have a good option for Asamoah's place and I expect him to rotate these two a lot, which, on the other hand, will finally allow Conte to use Asamoah in midfield. If Asa finds himself on the bench occasionally, he'll be the bench option for both the LB and the CM position.

I'm not sure people realize the importance of buying a quality fullback for the left side, which Lulic undoubtedly will be. The lack of such player forced Conte to use Asa non stop, and to use him solely for the left wing (De Ceglie and Peluso were the bench options). Buying this quality LB will actually give us that 5th midfielder we needed. We had Asamoah, but it was almost as if we didn't have him for the midfield. With Lulic it will feel like we're buying two players.

This should allow us to use the money for the quality we need, instead of splashing them on depth players. Well, at least in theory we should do this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We will gain another Cm in Asa as well. I'm all for it. I don't think getting lulic will affect a Sanchez type signing anywya.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

A damn fine player, with crazy stamina, strength and excellent foot. He'll be our Licht on the left side. Conte will finally have a good option for Asamoah's place and I expect him to rotate these two a lot, which, on the other hand, will finally allow Conte to use Asamoah in midfield. If Asa finds himself on the bench occasionally, he'll be the bench option for both the LB and the CM position.

I'm not sure people realize the importance of buying a quality fullback for the left side, which Lulic undoubtedly will be. The lack of such player forced Conte to use Asa non stop, and to use him solely for the left wing (De Ceglie and Peluso were the bench options). Buying this quality LB will actually give us that 5th midfielder we needed. We had Asamoah, but it was almost as if we didn't have him for the midfield. With Lulic it will feel like we're buying two players.

This should allow us to use the money for the quality we need, instead of splashing them on depth players. Well, at least in theory we should do this.
:tup: Lulic would be an amazing signing if we dont overpay (anything more than 12M)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)