Seedorf (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Now that would be the kind of signing we need to go to the CL with! But it's BS!

There goes the theory that I didn't want Stank at Juve because he played for merda.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont think he is what we needbut at the same time, at least it is a player who can play central and offer something when going forward.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I have to comment on this sentence from the article

Fucking other players' wives? :lol2:
"welcome to the club Clarence my name is Gigi and if you so much as even look at Alena i swear i will have a shallow grave ready for you"

That would be THE awesomeness.

Seedorf to win the CL with a fourth club?
not gonna happen,besides we will be lucky to get to the QF with the weaknesses we have at the back

. He gets the Molinaro treatment, despite being 4 times the player.
only 4 times the player?:oops:legrotaglie is 4x the player that molinaro is,seedorf plays a completely different game to molinaro

I would choose Stank ahead of Seed for our team.
i am with you on this

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seedorf Set For Shock Juve Move?

According to Tuttosport, Clarence Seedorf could be set to quit Milan following the arrival of Ronaldinho, and make a sensational transfer to Juventus.
Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Ronaldinho finally completed his long awaited move from Barcelona to Milan on Tuesday night. One Rossoneri player who has been heavily critical of the transfer is Clarence Seedorf.

The Dutchman has repeatedly spoken out against signing in recent weeks, insisting that he isn’t prepared to play in a deeper role to accommodate Ronaldinho, nor will he hand over his No.10 shirt.

Although there were reports in the Italian media yesterday that Seedorf had now embraced the Brazilian’s arrival, Tuttosport claim that this isn’t the case, and that the former Ajax and Real Madrid star is seriously considering quitting the club.

The Italian newspaper goes even further and claims that Seedorf could be set for a sensational move to rivals Juventus. The Bianconeri have announced over the past few days that, following the signing of Sevilla’s Christian Poulsen, they will not be buying any more outfield players this summer.

However, the chance of capturing Seedorf, a creative midfielder that the Juve fans believe the team needs, could alter this plan. Juve are waiting for Seedorf to make the first step, before they then enter with a firm offer. Milan, meanwhile, may allow the 32-year-old to leave, if they believe he will cause problems in the dressing room.

Gianni Wilson

Not the greatest source I know. But something tells me this would be an interesting development for our mercato, if it did indeed works out. We'd probably be a tad bit more flexible - with an extra dimension to our game. Especially when it comes to the Champions league.
as soon as Milan signed Ronaldinho I thought that we might have a shot at getting Seedorf, which would be a good signing... but with this board of idiots, it wouldnt be possible

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's not lazy and if you spoke Dutch you would know he's most definitely not arrogant. He's actually one of the kindest players in the game and isn't afraid to laugh about himself on national television. You can say a lot of things about Seedorf, but he's not arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)