Seedorf (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
According to Tuttosport, Clarence Seedorf could be set to quit Milan following the arrival of Ronaldinho, and make a sensational transfer to Juventus.

Ronaldinho finally completed his long awaited move from Barcelona to Milan on Tuesday night. One Rossoneri player who has been heavily critical of the transfer is Clarence Seedorf.

The Dutchman has repeatedly spoken out against signing in recent weeks, insisting that he isn’t prepared to play in a deeper role to accommodate Ronaldinho, nor will he hand over his No.10 shirt.

Although there were reports in the Italian media yesterday that Seedorf had now embraced the Brazilian’s arrival, Tuttosport claim that this isn’t the case, and that the former Ajax and Real Madrid star is seriously considering quitting the club.

The Italian newspaper goes even further and claims that Seedorf could be set for a sensational move to rivals Juventus. The Bianconeri have announced over the past few days that, following the signing of Sevilla’s Christian Poulsen, they will not be buying any more outfield players this summer.

However, the chance of capturing Seedorf, a creative midfielder that the Juve fans believe the team needs, could alter this plan. Juve are waiting for Seedorf to make the first step, before they then enter with a firm offer. Milan, meanwhile, may allow the 32-year-old to leave, if they believe he will cause problems in the dressing room.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Seedorf Set For Shock Juve Move?

According to Tuttosport, Clarence Seedorf could be set to quit Milan following the arrival of Ronaldinho, and make a sensational transfer to Juventus.
Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Ronaldinho finally completed his long awaited move from Barcelona to Milan on Tuesday night. One Rossoneri player who has been heavily critical of the transfer is Clarence Seedorf.

The Dutchman has repeatedly spoken out against signing in recent weeks, insisting that he isn’t prepared to play in a deeper role to accommodate Ronaldinho, nor will he hand over his No.10 shirt.

Although there were reports in the Italian media yesterday that Seedorf had now embraced the Brazilian’s arrival, Tuttosport claim that this isn’t the case, and that the former Ajax and Real Madrid star is seriously considering quitting the club.

The Italian newspaper goes even further and claims that Seedorf could be set for a sensational move to rivals Juventus. The Bianconeri have announced over the past few days that, following the signing of Sevilla’s Christian Poulsen, they will not be buying any more outfield players this summer.

However, the chance of capturing Seedorf, a creative midfielder that the Juve fans believe the team needs, could alter this plan. Juve are waiting for Seedorf to make the first step, before they then enter with a firm offer. Milan, meanwhile, may allow the 32-year-old to leave, if they believe he will cause problems in the dressing room.

Gianni Wilson

Not the greatest source I know. But something tells me this would be an interesting development for our mercato, if it did indeed works out. We'd probably be a tad bit more flexible - with an extra dimension to our game. Especially when it comes to the Champions league.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have to comment on this sentence from the article

Milan, meanwhile, may allow the 32-year-old to leave, if they believe he will cause problems in the dressing room.
Fucking other players' wives? :lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zero chance for this, but the only minor negative is his age, every other factor points to, CLASS signing :)

Is one my fav Milan players, and knowing many Milanisti, I have allways found it unfair how he is the automatic scapegoat and never gets much of credit. If they are doing bad, and dont how to pinpoint whats wrong, its allways automatically Seedorf bringing them down. He gets the Molinaro treatment, despite being 4 times the player.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Zero chance for this, but the only minor negative is his age, every other factor points to, CLASS signing :)

Is one my fav Milan players, and knowing many Milanisti, I have allways found it unfair how he is the automatic scapegoat and never gets much of credit. If they are doing bad, and dont how to pinpoint whats wrong, its allways automatically Seedorf bringing them down. He gets the Molinaro treatment, despite being 4 times the player.

????really????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)