Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I really don't get how some people on here can hate on Giovinco that excessively and feel the need to express this on any given occassion. And I know it's a weak statement but I just don't get it these days.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is absolutely no sense in it at all, one thing to say or think he is not good enough, but the insane dislike for a local boy who gives his all is a joke.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Talking about Giovinco.... i need my midget dose of Vinco in Juve.

Wanna see this little nugget destroy Sassuolo.

If the Morata ban gets lifted... i wann see him getting a start too,

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really don't get how some people on here can hate on Giovinco that excessively and feel the need to express this on any given occassion. And I know it's a weak statement but I just don't get it these days.
The same applies to guys like Matri and Quag when they played for Juventus, and Marchisio and more recently Llorente from the existing bunch. At least all those guys contributed to the cause, so why should Giovinco get a pass?!

He isn't good enough, and it saddens me to see him in our shirt. That is an opinion. I am hardly hating on the guy. It isn't as if I wished ill upon him or his family. I just want him to find his feet (if he ever manages to do so) elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Uskud ya Sharmuta.
La takoon mitnak ya Osman :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We really need to try a 4-3-3 with Gio as a winger. The guy can't finish worth crap, but he really is an excellent crosser. A very good cross to Chiellini there. A front 3 of Morata/Coman--Tevez/Llorente/Morata--Gio/Coman could work really well, and would provide us with very good rotation options as well for resting a guy like Tevez who is going to be burnt out by January if we keep playing him all game, every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)