Sebastian Giovinco (64 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Would be ironic, to get his best Juve season out of him to then leave, but it happens.

His performance tonight was basically his career in a nutshell, talent and promise but struggles to back it up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is more or less how he played at Parma, minus the counterattacking part. While he had lots of spaces to go when countering as a free role...here he needs to figure how to break defences when in possesion.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Is more or less how he played at Parma, minus the counterattacking part. While he had lots of spaces to go when countering as a free role...here he needs to figure how to break defences when in possesion.
i remember all the long balls over the top we played to him last season :sergio:

glad for him in this new role

Nov 17, 2012
I'm no Gio fan, but I'd like to see him wide in a 4-3-3 before making a final judgement on him. Plus his pace and technique are great against a tiring opponent, just a shame his finishing leaves much to be desired... :/ Could Tevez and Gio play just behind and either side of Llorente in a ST-LF-RF role?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Giovinco on his best day still has no final product at times, only reason i'd try and fit him in a 4-3-3 or something similar is to know if he's good enough to be a back up player for somebody who's better.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because ur are a hater of course.
No, that is not true, I don't hate him. I have a friend who is a basketball player and I wouldn't want to see him play for Juve in any formation because he's shit at football, there is no hate there, simple common sense really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)