Sebastian Giovinco (27 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Loved his drive again.Just like last season, when he was on the pitch he was everywhere.
Deserved a goal today, but all in time, I figure he will make more minutes than last year if he keeps this up

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the way he drops and collect is really his kind of game i don't understand why conte played him as CF.. we all knew he wasn't going to preform this way.. but look at tevez and giovinco we without Pirlo looks even lovely and not static..

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
the way he drops and collect is really his kind of game i don't understand why conte played him as CF.. we all knew he wasn't going to preform this way.. but look at tevez and giovinco we without Pirlo looks even lovely and not static..
Nobody does. :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
conte always used his strikers as decoys.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What an effort today. It's a shame he has such tunnel vision for goal. I think if he focused on creating chances for others he'd be much more useful and might even find himself in better situations to score himself.

Even that last free kick he took from 40 yards out. You knew he was going to go for goal. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)