Sebastian Giovinco (16 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should sell him too. Besides, we sold Zidane in the past too, even if I don't see how that's relevant.
Very funny. Your inability to comprehend even the simplest of notions baffles me at times. You can't be this stupid and foolish in reality.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this post offensive, baseless, ridiculous, childish and presumptuous. :andyandbarcelona::sergio::boh::giovanotti::disagree::rolleyes:
Oh no! Marchisio should never be sold :cry: :sad:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giovinco to wear No.10 for Italy
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco will wear the No.10 shirt for Italy on Friday night when they face San Marino in Bologna.

The Azzurri play their neighbours tomorrow evening in a friendly match, before a World Cup qualifier against Czech Republic next week.
And the FIGC have confirmed that the Juventus playmaker has been handed the No.10 jersey, with Mario Balotelli taking the No.9 shirt.
Alberto Aquilani wears 7 whilst new boy Marco Sau has been given the No.27.

Full squad list with numbers: Goalkeepers: 17 Agazzi (Cagliari), 1 Buffon (Juventus), 26 Sirigu (Paris St. Germain); Defenders: 20 Abate (Milan), 5 Antonelli (Genoa), 13 Astori (Cagliari), 15 Barzagli (Juventus),19 Bonucci (Juventus), 3 Chiellini (Juventus), 12 De Sciglio (Milan), 2 Maggio (Napoli), 4 Ogbonna (Torino), 6 Ranocchia (Inter); Midfielders: 7 Aquilani (Fiorentina),24 Bonaventura (Atalanta), 25 Cerci (Torino), 22 Diamanti (Bologna), 23 Giaccherini (Juventus), 8 Marchisio (Juventus), 18 Montolivo (Milan), 21 Pirlo (Juventus), 16 Poli (Sampdoria); Attackers: 9 Balotelli (Milan), 14 El Shaarawy (Milan), 11 Gilardino (Bologna), 10 Giovinco (Juventus), 27 Sau (Cagliari).

-------------

his rightfull number :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Since when is the #10 given to benchplayers ?

Its quite obvious how much better El Sharaawy is. He should get it offc.

And its not like "giovinco's history at the azzuri has rewarded him the privilege"

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Giovinco to wear No.10 for Italy
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco will wear the No.10 shirt for Italy on Friday night when they face San Marino in Bologna.

The Azzurri play their neighbours tomorrow evening in a friendly match, before a World Cup qualifier against Czech Republic next week.
And the FIGC have confirmed that the Juventus playmaker has been handed the No.10 jersey, with Mario Balotelli taking the No.9 shirt.
Alberto Aquilani wears 7 whilst new boy Marco Sau has been given the No.27.

Full squad list with numbers: Goalkeepers: 17 Agazzi (Cagliari), 1 Buffon (Juventus), 26 Sirigu (Paris St. Germain); Defenders: 20 Abate (Milan), 5 Antonelli (Genoa), 13 Astori (Cagliari), 15 Barzagli (Juventus),19 Bonucci (Juventus), 3 Chiellini (Juventus), 12 De Sciglio (Milan), 2 Maggio (Napoli), 4 Ogbonna (Torino), 6 Ranocchia (Inter); Midfielders: 7 Aquilani (Fiorentina),24 Bonaventura (Atalanta), 25 Cerci (Torino), 22 Diamanti (Bologna), 23 Giaccherini (Juventus), 8 Marchisio (Juventus), 18 Montolivo (Milan), 21 Pirlo (Juventus), 16 Poli (Sampdoria); Attackers: 9 Balotelli (Milan), 14 El Shaarawy (Milan), 11 Gilardino (Bologna), 10 Giovinco (Juventus), 27 Sau (Cagliari).

-------------

his rightfull number :D
Did they really report this? :sergio:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It doesn't seem right, but I think they're collectively trying to give his confidence a bit of a boost. This guy had a pretty rough second half, I'm sure he'll appreciate the gesture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)