Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Seriously. Score a goal like that, you've earned your spot in the next match.

Fans who primarily bitch because some player had a nonsense game outside of scoring a wondergoal from nowhere seem to forget how Trezeguet often played for 89 minutes a match. Bitch when it's deserved, but STFU when a player has done something to cheer about.
Trez and Gio are not the same kind of player or have the same role in the pitch, very weak example.

jeering our own players? does it remind of you a classless club like milan who jeered their legends sea dwarf and dinosauor maldini doesn't it

remember when you guys laughed at milan fans and called them classless for doing that? well most of you are insulting our own player now.

ahmed, nzoric, b81, zach, dominic, radekes..etc.
learn how to read, have clearly said it was wrong of the fans to jeer him.

as for criticising, it is deserved.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't seen them calling him a bidone, but they are worse.

FYI, it was not only Giovinco who was booed. There were booes in general after couple of misplaced passes.
Jeering, calling him bidone, same shit....the point is it's not only at Juventuz which was what you said and my reply.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
jeering our own players? does it remind of you a classless club like milan who jeered their legends sea dwarf and dinosauor maldini doesn't it

remember when you guys laughed at milan fans and called them classless for doing that? well most of you are insulting our own player now.

ahmed, nzoric, b81, zach, dominic, radekes..etc.
Haha why did I do?!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol @Hustini hate. Some things never changes i guess.
Yep. It's from the same 4-5 members too.

I support one of our most productive players, apparently that's a ban-able offense.

- - - Updated - - -

He should be banned from the football section. Too bad none of our mods have the balls (or ovaries) to do so.
:agree:

But you know I ain't got nuddin but love for ya Cummy
Then bring it up to the mods.

Just don't accuse them for being bad mods when they tell you how stupid the request is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)