Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He used to be creative, but he kind of lost it.
Does one ever really lose it? That backheel to Licht was pretty impressive... I think it's just a matter of him playing alongside in-form CFs to rediscover his creativity. I like the way he has linked with Matri at times this year. And I am sure he'll play well with Llorente. It's just the pairing him with Vucinic that is absurd. And Quags. Quags can't provide interplay with anyone. And Vuci-Gio leaves us with real CF, and no physicality in attack.

Plus, his free kicks are great.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
I see the haters are out of their caves.
Not really, I've been milking my hate for over 2 months, which says enough of his performances.

Why do you care? The game was settled long ago. It's not like it was required of him to make a difference.
EXACTLY!. Now look at his goals and read your quote again, this time to yourself.

:lol:

Indeed. He can be our next Tyrion Lannister :touched:
Fixed

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
All he does is run into people. And whenever he has the ball and can pass it to someone open, he shoots it at goal and misses.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The thing with all our attackers is that they are simply too hasty. I dont know why that is so. All of them. None of them knows how to stand on the ball (except Vucinic at times) but even then he will make a pass that has no logic and no reason behind it. And its like that with all our attackers.

If they would just take the time and think through a pass. They just give the ball away too easily.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I've always thought Gio, is really best utilised as an impact sub, he really makes a difference coming on late when the opposition are tired and they can't deal with him, over 90 mins he's far too easily contained.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)