Sebastian Giovinco (20 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
meh game.

here is wha i find funny and hypocritical about posters here. if he had a good game ans scored the goal. the haters would say"hurr durr the game was won...his contributions didnt make a difference"

so why is that when he doesnt put the effort since the game is won anyway, the haters are out in full force wih their "hurr durr he sucks"

pick one and stick with it. you cant have both

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
meh game.

here is wha i find funny and hypocritical about posters here. if he had a good game ans scored the goal. the haters would say"hurr durr the game was won...his contributions didnt make a difference"

so why is that when he doesnt put the effort since the game is won anyway, the haters are out in full force wih their "hurr durr he sucks"

:tup: That's because haters gonna hate!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
meh game.

:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think Gio could be a phenomenal SS with his sublime creativity if he focused more on playmaking. Playing in support of Matri or Llorente who open up space for him, and are both very good off-ball, his assist totals could go through the roof, alongside the occasional goal. He is quite talented.

Jul 1, 2010
Agreed, he's ruining himself ever since he started to be more goal oriented.
Agreed. He's not a goalscorer, he should stick to playmaking. What made him an excellent prospect back in 2009 was his playmaking abilities and he should go back at doing that. He needs to play a little bit deeper and change the focus of his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)