Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this guy. His decision making is rather poor, leading him to be selfish when he shouldn't be and vice versa. Add to that he can't beat a defender to save his life and there's not all that much left he can offer. I hope he somehow improves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I thought he was going to do some serious damage to Fiorentina when he came on. This was a classic Giovinco game. Lots of space, Fiorentina committing forward & Pirlo bossing the mid. Oh well I hope he gets his form back.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i'd say he is in terrific form currently.

the way he acts like he is dribbeling at speed, and crashes against a defender that didnt move, its a piece of art.

giac has notabale attempts to, but nothing close to vinco

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we want to use this guy in the 3-5-2, we should let him move to the wings more (like Guidolin used Sanchez) imo.

It makes no sense using him in a crowded area in the middle.

Dec 24, 2012
If only he could be prevailed upon to play a more orthodox style rather than going for the flashy high-risk backheels and such, then he might have a better completion percentage and be infinitely more useful. That aspect of his style annoys me the most, especially when we sorely need to score, like when it's 50 minutes in and we are still at 0-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)