Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3921799 said:
He only made 18 passes.
God damnit Rus, he is a striker. He doesn't need to pass that's midfielders job to bring the ball to the strikers and score. would you prefer him passing the ball all the way to Buffon or Bonucci so he can have more passes?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
God damnit Rus, he is a striker. He doesn't need to pass that's midfielders job to bring the ball to the strikers and score. would you prefer him passing the ball all the way to Buffon or Bonucci so he can have more passes?
Pussy, where did i say that he should make around 100 passes per game? i just said that his % of pass accuracy means nothing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He was on fire in the first 15-20 minutes.

I joked about it in the match thread, but it's ridiculous to say that he only showed up when the match was buried, because he was a significant part of the reason why we'd killed the match off early.
May I also say that the 3rd goal killed the match, if it had stayed 2-0 a lucky goal from them and it would have been tense.

Aug 1, 2003
he had a good game, and had a great finish to his goal. don't know how people can still complain about his performance, his weaving around the box is always so important and his pace injection is important to our game too

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Apparently, we've seem to have forgotten that a striker has to mostly make difficult flicks and passes in tight and difficult situations while being man marked which isn't ideal when trying to keep a good passing rate.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Apparently, we've seem to have forgotten that a striker has to mostly make difficult flicks and passes in tight and difficult situations while being man marked which isn't ideal when trying to keep a good passing rate.
Your enthusiasm should be spend on a more worthwhile cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)