Sebastian Giovinco (34 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The goal was well taken, good job.

Other than the goal he was by far our worst player, but that's ok if he bags a goal to make up for it. In the first 35min his passing was under 50%

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
with matri squadering chance after chance, gio wasnt the worst player today. gio killed the game with a nice goal, so i give him credit for that, and then it doesnt matter too much if his passing is off and his first touch is not very good

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
with matri squadering chance after chance, gio wasnt the worst player today. gio killed the game with a nice goal, so i give him credit for that, and then it doesnt matter too much if his passing is off and his first touch is not very good
Which is basically what I said. Ok, perhaps Matri outperformed him in crappyness but that ain't hardly a fitting yard stick.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The day he does this when we have a real opponent or when the score isn't 3-0 already will be the day I'm happy. He seems like a very nervous player. I doubt he could replicate that if it was 0-0 vs. Chelsea but who knows.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He was on fire in the first 15-20 minutes.

I joked about it in the match thread, but it's ridiculous to say that he only showed up when the match was buried, because he was a significant part of the reason why we'd killed the match off early.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Which is basically what I said. Ok, perhaps Matri outperformed him in crappyness but that ain't hardly a fitting yard stick.
than we agree :) that goal is huge imo, and you cant take the goal away from him, and jugde his performance as it didnt happen. today he didnt miss alot of good chances, and scored like a striker is supposed to, job done.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He was on fire in the first 15-20 minutes.

I joked about it in the match thread, but it's ridiculous to say that he only showed up when the match was buried, because he was a significant part of the reason why we'd killed the match off early.
We killed the match off early because our opponent was shit and we decided to press hard. Giovinco ran around the field I guess which helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)