Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Football Italia is as good in reviews as goal.com when it comes to italian players.

When parma gained an early lead, it was the most excellent circumstances for him, as there would be alot of space, and no close quarter physical contact.

However, how fancy he tried once he had the ball, it never looked dangerous, and he was allways effectively put of the ball.

He had a few runs on long counters, but really failed hard to look dangoures, wouldnt have scored against a serie b defence.

A quality striker would have killed lazio and the game 4-0 before the houre.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The source of all your fapping, has dissapointed me today

once parma took the lead, i was very interested in seeing how he would do with lots of space and countering attacks

after all, thats is what is supposed to be his strenght, and the only reason why he would play at juventus. a sub for counter attacking (can be pretty lethal)

however, he displayed his limitations, lack of endproduct and dribbeling creativity.

lets compare to del piero, because you allways assumed he was his heir.

alex, when send deep like that, would cut back when in penalty zone, cut out the player and shoot on goal

giovinco, every damn time, allows the defender to push him out of realistic scoring angles, then shooting straight at the keeper, when he cant score anymore
intelligent shadowstrikers should know that.

i have seen enough

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
The source of all your fapping, has dissapointed me today

once parma took the lead, i was very interested in seeing how he would do with lots of space and countering attacks

after all, thats is what is supposed to be his strenght, and the only reason why he would play at juventus. a sub for counter attacking (can be pretty lethal)

however, he displayed his limitations, lack of endproduct and dribbeling creativity.

lets compare to del piero, because you allways assumed he was his heir.

alex, when send deep like that, would cut back when in penalty zone, cut out the player and shoot on goal

giovinco, every damn time, allows the defender to push him out of realistic scoring angles, then shooting straight at the keeper, when he cant score anymore
intelligent shadowstrikers should know that.

i have seen enough

:disagree: We both know that just cause you take the lead doesn't mean teams are going to stop defending, or give your more space. This ain't la liga, bro. If such was true Juve would be first..

If this isn't smart then I don't know what is

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:disagree: We both know that just cause you take the lead doesn't mean teams are going to stop defending, or give your more space. This ain't la liga, bro. If such was true Juve would be first..

If this isn't smart then I don't know what is

He nearly fell, couldnt do anything himself, so he passed it in a fancy way to the other player.

what, you want me to change my opinion because he can flink a pass to the side ?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He nearly fell, couldnt do anything himself, so he passed it in a fancy way to the other player.

what, you want me to change my opinion because he can flink a pass to the side ?

This just proves your not being objective, biases are for those who can't come up with a proper argument. What the video shows was his strength to hold off the player and play a very well timed pass (if he took the time to turn around the second defender would have gotten there) matri. Keep in mind the pass wasn't just for show, he had to play it of his heel

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This just proves your not being objective, biases are for those who can't come up with a proper argument. What the video shows was his strength to hold off the player and play a very well timed pass (if he took the time to turn around the second defender would have gotten there) matri. Keep in mind the pass wasn't just for show, he had to play it of his heel
He had to, yeah. do you think its an achievement if a technical serie a attacker can pass a ball with a flick of the heel, for like 5 meters ?

using strenght to hold the defender off ? he got 1 push and nearly fell over, defender blocked his shooting range, so he passed instead.

know what ? if this was a quality fast technical striker (what you assume he is),he would have knocked it on when he controlled it, pacing past the defender, then going eighter past the keeper from the left, or trying an angled drive in the right corner.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He had to, yeah. do you think its an achievement if a technical serie a attacker can pass a ball with a flick of the heel, for like 5 meters ?

using strenght to hold the defender off ? he got 1 push and nearly fell over, defender blocked his shooting range, so he passed instead.

know what ? if this was a quality fast technical striker (what you assume he is),he would have knocked it on when he controlled it, pacing past the defender, then going eighter past the keeper from the left, or trying an angled drive in the right corner.

I'd like to see you play the game and do everything you just stated he should have down :sergio:

Their are diff types of players, just cause Gio isn't like drogba doesn't mean he isn't good. What do you call vucinic? he has like strengh

Jul 10, 2006
Don't believe it Juve Vinny! He was secretly trying to $#@! Juve over by helping Parma take out Lazio. Because now, Lazio is going to be, like, really motivated for the rest of their games and stuff... and one of those games is against Juve! $#@! Joe Stinko!

You know how this little maggot has made it his life mission to screw Juventus over, c'mon.

And just wait, he'll probably post pictures to his facebook account from the match with, like, Lazio supporters in the background or something. See how he's got the buzz cut man? He'd fit right in at Nazio. :p
lol... good post. :)

---------- Post added 01.04.2012 at 02:27 ----------

Having got an early lead in the game and Lazio having to leave space, it's the sort of circumstances I would expect any vaguely decent forward to thrive in, though.
lol... Fuck Giovinco. :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's weird how a player who was supposed to love Juventus and announced many times that he is born Juventino all of a sudden starts showing his love for Milan. There is something fishy here or he has been lying to all his fans all the time.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
It's weird how a player who was supposed to love Juventus and announced many times that he is born Juventino all of a sudden starts showing his love for Milan. There is something fishy here or he has been lying to all his fans all the time.
Not true. Fans just stated he whole time that he's a Juve kid. But he said very early in interviews that he's a born milan fan, his whole family is and so is he.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)