Sebastian Giovinco (6 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Giovinco tips Milan for title
By Football Italia staff

Parma will survive the drop and Milan will win the Scudetto, says Gialloblu fantasista Sebastian Giovinco.

The Tardini outfit are just above the drop zone after a slump in results, even if they do have a six-point cushion over Lecce.

“We’ll stay up,” the Italian international told the Corriere dello Sport. “I’ll help the club to do that.”

Giovinco, 10 goals in 25 Serie A games this term, will be in action against League leaders Milan on Saturday.

“The Rossoneri are next up for us and it won’t be easy, we’ll need to be perfect,” continued the player still part-owned by Juventus.

“Juve deserve a few more points than they have got in the table, but Milan will win the championship.

“They play better football and can count on a player like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.”

Milan are currently four points clear of Juventus in Serie A.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Giovinco fanboys if you have any shame STFU forever now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Are you serious Ahmed? First of all Milan are better than us right now, second, even leaders in our own team say Milan are the favorites to win the Scudetto. If he'd say "I wish Milan win the Scudetto" it would be a whole different thing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I guess forum members who expect Milan or are "tipping" Milan to win the Scudetto are just as bad as Giovinco then :rolleyes:

Fickle fans some of you truly are :andyandbarcelona:

He said I expect them to win the Scudetto, not I hope/I wish they do.

They are currently playing the better football (and getting victories; whether deserved or undeserved is not the issue), and Ibra is indeed the difference between them and us. They have that player that can make a difference; we simply don't.

Absolutely nothing wrong in what he said!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)