Sebastian Giovinco (3 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
If Gio hated us, you don't think he'd state once and for all by now that he won't return under any circumstances? Newsflash, he doesn't hate Juventus. He hates how he was treated last time around.

Hope that helps some people around here.
It was a joke. To be true I have no ideas about his attitude now. I mean to say it is not bother me. Because I reckon that trying to take him back won't be a step forward for us. Yeah... now, obsreving performances from Vucinic, Giach, Estigaribia and CO. we could justify that Gio would be better than them. But train has gone. We have made this mistake letting him go. And now we have to try to find something better than Gio. Because the scenario in what we purchase Giovinco but fail to buy Van Persie, Higuain, Suarez or anybody like them, will not give much benefits to us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually your joke is pretty awesome if it happend, except for the last part of it, it turns it into fucking mightmare hehe. But liked Gio and Balo playing together in Azzurrini alot.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Materazzi visiting the children's hospital. :touched:

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 21:32 ----------

Actually your joke is pretty awesome if it happend, except for the last part of it, it turns it into fucking mightmare hehe. But liked Gio and Balo playing together in Azzurrini alot.
Giovinco and Balo would be awesome.

Juventuz servers would shut down if were to ever happen, though.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Every Serie A player who ever mentionned him say what an angel he is off it hehe. Its true lol.
And the funny thing that it really could be true. Maybe his problem is that he take all this rivalry atmosphere too close to his heart, and thats why he acted himself on the field like he did. Everything is eligible for the aim of victory.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Will be awesome when he comes back. This dude is special and he has a very high football IQ. Aside from his usual creativity with the ball on his feet, his passing and crossing is amazing. He would have been a good regista.

I don't care who we sign and how much they cost, Giovinco will still end up blowing peoples minds away with his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)