Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Man this little midget's developed some strong hatred towards Juve. :lol:
Just like that pig nocerino, that other dwarf miccoli, or all those other craps who we threw away.
I bet he's so burning with hatred that he'd gladly stick his head high up zingaro's ass, enjoying the feel and smell of some bbilan dump, just to see us react.
Well enjoy your dick sucking formica fart!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i completely share this feeling

not at all because :
That complete bullshit, Giovinco doesn't have to say anything. So basically we don't get pissed off if our own coach says Milan are favorites, our own players, staff, fans, and people from other teams? The only person that MUST say that we're the favorites is Giovinco? Thats some unreasonable and fucked up bullshit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That complete bullshit, Giovinco doesn't have to say anything. So basically we don't get pissed off if our own coach says Milan are favorites, our own players, staff, fans, and people from other teams? The only person that MUST say that we're the favorites is Giovinco? Thats some unreasonable and fucked up bullshit.
:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a cunt this Giovinco is, the only ones worse than him are the Juve fans defending him. I can't but share my wishes with my wise friends here and wish him endless games with mediocre teams struggling from relegation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://football-italia.net/node/13271

Have a read of this, I think it'll be clearer to you what the club's position has been since the start of this season, even during the parts where Juventus were obviously better. Downplay, and downplay some more. Is Giovinco doing the same thing? Obviously he's not, he's stating what seems most likely. Could he have said something more favourable? Sure. Maybe something like; "Scudetto? Vincerà la Juve". Giovinco doesn't have those kind of ties anymore, if he ever did. Professional over Juventino. Cold realist or bitter outcast, depends which way you are looking at it.

---------- Post added 14.03.2012 at 18:49 ----------

Its crazy. I know some part of it is trolling but there is are some people who actually take time to go all in on their hate. It reminds me a bit of how Lebron James is treated by fans where he basically can't do or say anything right.
I can see the similarities between Lebron James and Giovinco, towards the peak of fame and talent in their particular sport.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
This thread is absolutely hilarious. Shouldn't a bunch of you folks be over in that officiating thread, crying woe-is-we about how Juventus are getting pooched by the refs, and it's everyone else's fault that this team isn't in first?

We overachieved the first half of the year, we lack quality up front, we lack quality depth pretty much everywhere. Milan on paper are better than us, Milan - in reality, and at a very important point in the season - are playing better than us right now. We are now having some injury troubles, which we were fortunate to avoid earlier, and now it's time to see what this team is really made of.

Time for a reality check. Anyone else notice that Giovinco's words pretty much mirror those of Marotta's from that interview the other day, where he's talking about buying big players and how a guy like Ibra can make the difference?

He's basically adopted the company line - we can find tons of people affiliated with Juve who have said all season that Milan is still currently a cut above - but yeah, let's lynch the guy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:D We'll never agree on this, but it doesn't matter. To each his own.

You posted an article that to me, is totally irrelevant. That's the past, an opinion piece by Campagnale, and our position has changed since 3+months ago. Our depth is pretty much consolidated up front, where our results demonstrate a lack of quality. If people want to blame Conte for squad selection or something like that, then fine, but our forwards haven't been good.

We've now had/have injuries at a couple key spots, we have a tougher remaining schedule (or so I read somewhere the other day), and Milan have improved. They are playing better than we are right now, no doubt about it.

Before the season, I thought we would finish top 4, 3rd if everything came together. Second place would be a tremendous result.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he didnt say anything wrong imo, but he defintiekly didnt speak as a juventino. so status quo, mediocre player we shouldnt concern oursleves with.
Thats all that matters (for saying what all of us been saying or thinking, Milan are favourites, and better because they have likes of Ibra), he doesnt speak as a Juventino because he is for the 2nd season in a row a Parma player, would be bit unprofessional to act otherwise so pretty much gives neautral comments more or less, but he has stated plenty enough times in the past he is grown up as a Juventino.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

You posted an article that to me, is totally irrelevant. That's the past, an opinion piece by Campagnale, and our position has changed since 3+months ago. Our depth is pretty much consolidated up front, where our results demonstrate a lack of quality. If people want to blame Conte for squad selection or something like that, then fine, but our forwards haven't been good.

We've now had/have injuries at a couple key spots, we have a tougher remaining schedule (or so I read somewhere the other day), and Milan have improved. They are playing better than we are right now, no doubt about it.

Before the season, I thought we would finish top 4, 3rd if everything came together. Second place would be a tremendous result.
We've been saying that all season and would be saying it up until a theoretical point where only we could win the scudetto, because the last two seasons taught us a harsh lesson and it is a fairly useless way of taking pressure off. I don't agree with many things Campanale says but it was obvious for a long time that the aim was to just deflect attention to Milan. The players, coach and staff know we had/have a strong chance at the scudetto this year, especially by the turn of the year, but it's easier to downplay it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

That is so not true. them getting the results/being at the top has nothing to do with playing better.
We lack quality up front, that's why we're not were we deserve. other than that we are playing the better football.maybe a couple of bad games here and there, but as the game against genoa proved again, we are still playing some damn good football, def better than them.
Also Conte,Buffon,Marotta ... all season long, considering milan the favourites is obviously a psychological play to put pressure off of us, to let us concentrate on every game. that midget on the other hand saying the same thing, is trying to get back at us.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We've been saying that all season and would be saying it up until a theoretical point where only we could win the scudetto, because the last two seasons taught us a harsh lesson and it is a fairly useless way of taking pressure off. I don't agree with many things Campanale says but it was obvious for a long time that the aim was to just deflect attention to Milan. The players, coach and staff know we had/have a strong chance at the scudetto this year, especially by the turn of the year, but it's easier to downplay it.
I don't disagree that the aim for a lot of those comments was to reduce the pressure on the squad, and to hopefully ensure that the guys were taking things one practice, one match at a time. I think that the players, coach, and staff likely also knew that pretty much everything was going right, after a couple years of pretty much everything going wrong. They were aware that this team was playing better than anticipated (especially when you consider that a guy like Elia isn't playing at all, Krasic is a write-off, etc.), that the players were very healthy, and they remembered where Juventus was at the midway point of last season, and how things ultimately ended.

7th place twice, to 2nd would be represent excellent progress. Especially when you consider a new coach, new system, 11+ new players (again), and a lot of misspent cash. Coming out of the gate screaming Scudetto would have been silly. Right now, the team needs to get back to focusing on one game at a time, and forget all about what Milan is doing. Otherwise, we won't be finishing in second place, either.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That is so not true. them getting the results/being at the top has nothing to do with playing better.
We lack quality up front, that's why we're not were we deserve. other than that we are playing the better football.maybe a couple of bad games here and there, but as the game against genoa proved again, we are still playing some damn good football, def better than them.
Also Conte,Buffon,Marotta ... all season long, considering milan the favourites is obviously a psychological play to put pressure off of us, to let us concentrate on every game. that midget on the other hand saying the same thing, is trying to get back at us.
You do know there is much better ways of getting back at us than saying what everyone else says about who the Scudetto favorite is? Hell, even guys like Tacchinardi who the fans love and isn't working in the club is saying that Milan are the favorites. Is he trying to get back at us too?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Well, your position is hugely subjective my fellow Juventino, and right now, results are all that matters. Milan are rolling along at a critical point in the season, and our offense has dried right up.

Part of it is psychological, but I actually think that Conte, Buffon, and Marotta know that this current Juventus have accomplished nothing to date - and that's important to keep in mind. A lot of our current players still haven't learned how to win, what it takes to win major titles, and that's really important.

Those guys also respect that Milan have some "class" players who can make the difference, as Marotta clearly stated the other day.

Oh, and that part about Giovinco trying to 'get back at us', that's just nonsense. He said the other day, all doors are open. He wants back in.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
@Suns:
If he considered himself a Juvintini, he wouldn't have had said it before their game against milan.he would at least have said both teams still can win and are good enough to win the title which obviously is true if you look at it from a neutral point of view. but the way/circumstances he's said it, just shows his anger/bitterness towards Juve.It's like he's rooting for us to fail.
at least that's what I see there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)