Sebastian Giovinco (26 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Agent pushes Giovinco to Inter

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent has suggested that his client is ready to play for a big club again and hinted that Inter may be the ideal destination this summer.

The Atomic Ant, currently co-owned by Parma and Juventus, has faced mounting speculation this season on his future destination. Whilst the player himself said this week that 'all options are currently open’, his agent has suggested there is a particular club he should focusing on.

“Sebastian has class and is a serious boy,” Andrea D’Amico told Calciomercato.com.

“I think he’s ready for a big club at the level of Inter. He has the right profile to inherit the role of [Wesley] Sneijder, for example.

“The Dutchman is a champion, but if I were [President Massimo] Moratti, I would take into account any relevant offers for him.”

FI.net
-------

Like I said once before, his agent is a major douche.
would LOVE for this to happen, give our 50 percent away for free.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Agent pushes Giovinco to Inter

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent has suggested that his client is ready to play for a big club again and hinted that Inter may be the ideal destination this summer.

The Atomic Ant, currently co-owned by Parma and Juventus, has faced mounting speculation this season on his future destination. Whilst the player himself said this week that 'all options are currently open’, his agent has suggested there is a particular club he should focusing on.

“Sebastian has class and is a serious boy,” Andrea D’Amico told Calciomercato.com.

“I think he’s ready for a big club at the level of Inter. He has the right profile to inherit the role of [Wesley] Sneijder, for example.

“The Dutchman is a champion, but if I were [President Massimo] Moratti, I would take into account any relevant offers for him.”

FI.net
-------

Like I said once before, his agent is a major douche.
I'm officially done with Giovinco, I no longer want him back.

Fuck him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder what the reaction would be if Sorensen were to say Milan are also the favorites. Apparently it doesn't matter if players AT our club, our coach or directors say it...it only matters if players we own playing at another club say it. :lol:

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 09:47 ----------

In fact, let's make it a prerequisite for transfer policies: before being able to sign for juventuZ you must pass a very rigourous questionnaire...

1.) are Milan favorites for the title? Circle one: Yes or no

Done. Pencils down. Please hand exam to your test administrator.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And this is not the first time D'Amico pimps out Giovinco as a suggestion to other clubs. I've heard him say the same thing about Abramovic and Chelsea.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Now I don't know how this agent business works but I can imagine it not being easy for a player to just suddenly fire his agent without it costing him something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)