Sebastian Giovinco (4 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
the 3 mln option that parma has in order to sign him,is ridiculus...
we're gonna regret it.
Thats a joke, we're basically offering them one of the finest talents out there for 3 mln. Its beyond stupid really. He will shine like he always does when he's on the pitch and Parma is going to end up making a huge profit and we're probably going to end up paying them loads of money to get back what was already ours in the first place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't know why he would. We never give him a chance.

Just goes to show he's a true Juventino, unlike the Marotta and DN.
He's always been true and loyal to our club, or how else would anybody explain how a player with all that talent gets treated like trash but never says a word or cause problems?

I've said it before, if I was a football player with Seba's talent and Juventus treated me like that I would be bitching about it every day in every newspaper. Don't care if I'm a long time fan.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When he left the stadium has bestowed a spontaneous applause ...
"Yes, it is not something that happens frequently. It 'was very nice. Perhaps this is a kind of culture that lacks a bit' to Italian football. What really excited me much."

A play reminiscent of the ones that made the Tardini Gianfranco Zola ...
"This comparison makes me very happy. I'm not saying we are equal, some are similar players, although of course to reach those levels I do a lot more street."

Parma hopes to find a player you can make people fall in love of his play ...
"I hope so and hope so. I will do my utmost to achieve the earliest possible salvation with Parma, then try to fulfill the expectations that are around me by fans crusaders."

---

Google Translate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)