Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But isn't that what the majority of the fans want? I know that the majority of this forum is Azzurri fanboys and they love to have Juve full of Azzurri players or the Azzurri squad full of Juve players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But isn't that what the majority of the fans want? I know that the majority of this forum is Azzurri fanboys and they love to have Juve full of Azzurri players or the Azzurri squad full of Juve players.
1. The bold part isn't true at all

2. Who the hell wants Azzurri players? They suck shit right now and we keep signing the worst ones Grosso, Peepee, etc.

3. Since when did JuveRUS and Pitbull become the majority of the forum?

4. F*ck the Azzurri

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I support Italy as well. The word used for it here is an Azzurri Fanboy. Juventus always had a lot of players in the Azzurri. We're the most "italian" big team in Italy. I'm not bothered with that at all as it's part of our history.

The thing I'm the most bothered with is that even if at the moment there is a lack of talented italian players , we're still glad to buy them.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Tbh i don't give a shit if it's Azzurri or another country.. all i care after a long period of saying that Giovinco must has something wrong with him that a worldclass coaches :gsol: like ZAC , Ziro and RUINERI refused to play him.. here is just a good coach showing faith on the player..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1. The bold part isn't true at all

2. Who the hell wants Azzurri players? They suck shit right now and we keep signing the worst ones Grosso, Peepee, etc.

3. Since when did JuveRUS and Pitbull become the majority of the forum?

4. F*ck the Azzurri
Azzurri fanboys are way way way much more than Pitbull and JuveRUS, trust me on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)