Sebastian Giovinco (5 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Genoa interested too.

---

Hopefully he'll explode wherever he goes and we can keep him with us for the following season. I would prefer a loan deal, but IIRC his agent said he wasn't really looking for that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
God we even don't have a true left winger here. it's like we are fighting for every competition and we have a better starters.. i swear to god if he goes now in co-own or loan or any shit he won't come back. and he has the right to do it.

just someone put a bullet in my head cause i really can't stand this stupid nonsense!!
Giovinco isn't a true left winger either.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Giovinco isn't a true left winger either.
didn't say he is THE TRUE WINGER:gsol: but as i said we don't have a true winger to be a starter instead of him. and he is the best of this players to play in this position specially that he impressed when he played in this position, but the others meh!!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Nedved wasn't a left winger either and he turnend out wonderfull for us. Not that i compare him with Gio but they both are not left wingers. I feel sorry for the little guy and i do hope he will shine where-ever he goes.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
lets see the facts.. gio has not even one full season of serie a written on his resumé
(he did only play 2112 minutes which amounts to 24,x games ... but often he was substituted)
so it's kind of understandable to say he is not yet "mature".

i think we should have loan him out for another year instead of retrieving him from empoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)