Sebastian Giovinco (64 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They're most likely keeping Lanza & (especially) Pasquato to be nothing more than back ups for the entire season. Same would have happened to Giovinco, for the 3rd season in a row. Gio, understandably, is not interested in such a role. So it does make sense that he's the one to leave.
Yeah, I can see that, but it doesn't make any...

Ah, nevermind. Seba is a goner anyway. It seems clear that the new regime didn't have Giovinco in their plans from the start.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
tbh this year is the best to play Giovinco here!!

WE DON'T FIGHT FOR THE SCUDETTO FOR FUCK SAKE!! OUT OF CL!!!

god help me!! this is the most stupid thing to do.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What if he plays 29 matches for Bari and manages to score 4 goals and complete 3 assists? Would we need him back?
Don't expect goals for him. See how he plays and how much he creates on the pitch and then we'll see.

Hopefully he signs for Parma, 4-3-3 and a few good players to play with.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't expect goals for him. See how he plays and how much he creates on the pitch and then we'll see.

Hopefully he signs for Parma, 4-3-3 and a few good players to play with.
I won't be watching Bari games unless they play Juventus, so no thank you. Same thing goes for Parma or any other team of Giovinco's calibre.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
God we even don't have a true left winger here. it's like we are fighting for every competition and we have a better starters.. i swear to god if he goes now in co-own or loan or any shit he won't come back. and he has the right to do it.

just someone put a bullet in my head cause i really can't stand this stupid nonsense!!

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/jul29u.html

Marotta: 'Diego stays, Gio goes'
Thursday 29 July, 2010
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta outlines their strategy. “Diego stays, Sebastian Giovinco will leave and we haven’t bid for Rafa Marquez.”

The Bianconeri officially begin their campaign at 19.45 UK time this evening with a Europa League preliminary round tie against Shamrock Rovers.

The focus remains on their unfinished squad, though, amid reports that debut season flop Diego will be sold.

“Diego will stay with us,” insisted Marotta on Sky Sport Italia. “As for the rumours about Giampaolo Pazzini, we have no intention of disturbing Sampdoria and none of their players enter into our plans for this year.”

However, youth product Giovinco is on his way out of Turin after a couple of seasons on the bench.

“There are many clubs interested in him and we want to give him the opportunity to mature as a first team player.

“Parma are prepared to invest a few million in order to take Giovinco in a co-ownership deal.”

Juve are still looking for reinforcements in defence and midfield, supposedly including Barcelona’s Mexican Marquez.

“I absolutely deny reports that we have ever made an offer for Marquez, let alone taking part in a bidding war,” maintained Marotta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
God we even don't have a true left winger here. it's like we are fighting for every competition and we have a better starters.. i swear to god if he goes now in co-own or loan or any shit he won't come back. and he has the right to do it.

just someone put a bullet in my head cause i really can't stand this stupid nonsense!!
Do you have a gas oven at home? If not, try to get hold of a razor blade or simply jump off a high building.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
A co-ownership is better than an outright sale...I just hope his dream of been a star for Juve remains burning within his tiny heart...So if he does do amazingly well for Parma, he will want to return, rather than punish us, as a club, for never believing in him...still, co=ownership is saying 'we kinda believe you may have something, and aren't willing to seel you completely'.

I wish the little man good luck, and will be taking a definite interest in Parma's games this season.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I love this Seba in a way that now i really want him to leave Juve so he can secure his future.

I just want him to explode his talents in Parma or Bari so all of Del Neri,Ranieri,Ferrara n Zacc will just believe how blind they were when they all used to bench him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)