Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wenger Lines Up Giovinco & Marchisio
According to Tuttosport, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been blown away by the ability of Sebastian Giovinco, and is ready to table a bid for him and fellow Juventus starlet Claudio Marchisio.

Giovinco is widely regarded as one of the most explosive young talents in Europe currently, and he is being tipped by many experts to be a superstar in the near future.

The 21-year-old, who is back at Juve after spending last season on loan at Empoli, has hit the news recently due to problems regarding the renewal of his contract.

This led to reports last week that English trio Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool were all ready to take advantage of this confusion and bring the young prodigy to the Premiership.

Tuttosport today claims that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, well known for having an eye for young prospects, is a huge fan of Giovinco, and is already doing the ground work ahead of a transfer bid next summer.

Wenger will travel to next month’s Olympic Games specifically to watch Giovinco, and Italy Under-21 team-mate Claudio Marchisio, also of Juventus.

It has further been reported that Juventus are prepared to accept an offer for the two players, providing Robin Van Persie is included in part exchange. The Dutchman was linked with a transfer to Turin at the weekend, and is hugely admired by the current Juve management team.

Gianni Wilson

--------------------
Well, we can only hope Seba will have a great season, because if he has just an ok season then i can imagine our board members selling him to Arsenal next summer.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
giovinco for van persie + fabregas + Nasri + their stadium + 100 millions (£!)

Should they pull out this offer, maybe we can think about it. otherwise gtfo

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
when is somebody going to assasinate secco... he's such a douche. If juve sells giovinco, i will find a different team to cheer for.
As the man on my avatar would say to you if he reads your post......your brain is so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough inside to cover a small water biscuit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dude,

it's Blackadder.

But anyway, I wouldn't let go of Giovinco. Marchisio maybe. Sure Van Persie is the better player now, but Giovinco could be our new Del Piero and let's face it, we need people with whom the fans can identify. We need young players who support Juventus themselves and will defend the team with passion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not to be too much of a fanboy, and even this is even a BS piece that is even MORE retarded then Goal.coms nonexistent standard (btw sorry, but I have to be fair and neg rep you too for that article :D), I would still say I wouldnt trade Van Persie for Giovinco at all even if they added money with it.

And even though interest in Giovinco as published by the media is made up and they know squat, we all pretty much know that if there was a chance to get him, Wenger and all others in football who has a brain would go for him in one heart beat.

Btw Alen, if I cared for the post of the month stuff, I would vote your highly illuminating put down as the winner without any doubt :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)