Sebastian Giovinco (53 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Heh, should say who negs or +, more practical that way. And I still say I wouldnt be suprised if it was Seven himself ;)

And since in the Giovinco thread, I should tell you Giovinco is kicking around a ball right now, go watch! Him together with 3 of our youngsters, are playing against Romania.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sarah....what a fucking masochistic chica you are :lol: (tip: your former username, your current one ;)).

First half over. Yeah, Giovinco had a good shot, Rossi even more dangerous. And Marchisio (who needs a haircuit badly), has been quite active, made a nice heel pass to Giovinco. But seriously, he needs a haircut ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In case you are using Firefox (like any sane mofo), change to IE for streamer one, open the link there, and it will work fine. Doesnt work with firefox for some reason.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Been a quiet second half typical of a friendly. Giovinco just subbed out (and got loud cheers) for Russotto.

Marchisio was only real good player in first half together with the two wizards upfront, but he was subbed out in half time for Dessena. De Ceglie runs and runs endlessly, but Romanias right side is pretty clogged up, and hasnt been gotten much link up help.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Man, Seba is a wizzard. The kid should just start of Juve man. Rossi aint bad either

Is it me or did Nocerino play rather well yesterday. If he played anything close to yeserday game for us I'm sure things wouldve been different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)