Sebastian Giovinco (117 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
That's not his facebook, least I don't think. Nike would be using his page to market the shit out of their good just like Gotze's or even Borriello

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve player Giovinco has scored more goals than other Juve player, and has as many assist as the top Juve forward does.

and he is not a Juve player this season

he would be a very useful player to have next year. would be a mistake to waste money Jovetic and let Giovinco go

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juve player Giovinco has scored more goals than other Juve player, and has as many assist as the top Juve forward does.

and he is not a Juve player this season

he would be a very useful player to have next year. would be a mistake to waste money Jovetic and let Giovinco go
Finally someone talking some sense :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, if you're talking about me, I don't feel miserable at all. It's going to look nice next Summer though when you silly pansies watch us sell this guy's other 2 inches to Palermo or Fiorentina.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not talking about you specifically, but all his haters in general.

As for selling him, we shall see ;) If we make money off him, or use him in a trade for a superior/useful player then so be it. It's a win-win either way :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I meant for the left attacking position. I haven't seen much of Destro, but leaving our current strikers and replacing Cavani with Borriello would be enough.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not sure I agree with you. I feel we need more quality/depth to compete on 3 fronts next season. I don't want us to embarrass/humiliate ourselves in the CL.

Vucinic-Gio for the LWF position
Ramirez-Pepe for the RWF position (Destro can cover there as well)

Quag, Cavani, and Matri along with Destro for CF. I also think we should resign DP for a further year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)