Sebastian Giovinco (38 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
No Zenit bid for Giovinco - agent

Zenit St Petersburg have not yet tabled a bid for Parma striker Sebastian Giovinco, according to the player's agent.

Reports in the Italian press on Wednesday suggested that Giovinco could be on his way out of Serie A this summer having apparently caught the eye of the Russian Premier League leaders.

However, the Italy international's agent, Andrea D'Amico, says that there is "nothing concrete" to report.

"Zenit are a great team and a great club, but we must not forget that Giovinco is co-owned by Parma and Juventus," D'Amico told Tutto Juve. "That agreement between those two clubs has still to be resolved first."

"As a result, one cannot comment or express favourability, also because there has been nothing concrete from Zenit. With no offer, you can't be in favour of a move or not."

Giovinco, who arrived at Parma in a €3.5 million deal from Juventus in 2010, has scored ten goals in 27 league games so far this season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...-agent-?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=4716

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
yes, giovinco was treated poorly because in a team with trezeguet, del piero and nedved, all in their last good years, he should play

seriously, gtfo

since when do youngsters dictate how $#@! goes down at a big club. he wasent talented enough to break trough at juventus at his age, peroid
He was great whenever he played and the players you mentioned where not playing all the time players like Marchionni, Salihamidic and De Ceglie where prefeerd at left midfield to Giovinco then the next season when we where twice a shit and Nedved was there he was still over looked despite playing part in some of our best performances both seasons. Are you really gunna respect the decisions by a Ranieri who preferd Polsen or Xavi Alonso, Amauri over Trezeguet and those by Ferrara or Zacheroni who cleary are not good managers. Gio has proved enough this last two seasons that he is good enoguh for Juve we could of used him badly lasy year and this year too.

---------- Post added 29.03.2012 at 18:20 ----------

He most certainly was at that time. He was destroying teams with ease in all the underage international tornaments and every one around the world was raving about how big a talent he was. Now they talk about how much we fucked him up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All i know is, that when ranieri used him giovinco responded with good performances in most cases.

I seriously dont know why ranieri and ferrara benched him so much.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
All i know is, that when ranieri used him giovinco responded with good performances in most cases.

I seriously dont know why ranieri and ferrara benched him so much.
false, had a handful of good performances with Ranieri and Ferrara, was easily outmuscled most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)