Sebastian Giovinco (122 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Couldn't he have rejected Parma's offer?
No, how could he have rejected Parma's offer? Parma had an option to sign him. And he didn't bash Juventus, he just said they never gave him a chance, which is not bashing. But I guess we all should get booed and banned because most of us in this forum have been bashing Juventus the last few years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
we could have kept Gio instead of buying Giaccherini, because they are similar, small, both have speed, Gio has better tehnique, and I dont see Gio playing any worse on left flank than interista Giach

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, how could he have rejected Parma's offer? Parma had an option to sign him. And he didn't bash Juventus, he just said they never gave him a chance, which is not bashing. But I guess we all should get booed and banned because most of us in this forum have been bashing Juventus the last few years.
Now now now, where did I ever imply that he deserves the booing because he bashed Juve?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
BTW People on that poll not wanting to swap Gio with Cassano.... :lol2:
I think most people who voted 'no' said Cassano would be too much of a risk because of his personality, rather than rating Giovinco higher than Cassano. I hope so, anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)