Sebastian Giovinco (27 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Also the fact he seems to only open his mouth of winning and scoring when he faces Juventus. Of course that could be the media just asking those types of questions but I cant imagine that his only interviews are when hes about to face Juve. Either that or unless he plays Juve the media dont give a crap about him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He owned DC in every clash, but i guess thats not smth to boast.
He was the best player Parma had, by a mile, but i guess thats not hard to achieve either.
He scored the first official goal, to be scored against us, in our new tiny stadium.

Well thats smth to remember and i m glad that it was scored by one of us!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He owned DC in every clash, but i guess thats not smth to boast.
He was the best player Parma had, by a mile, but i guess thats not hard to achieve either.
He scored the first official goal, to be scored against us, in our new tiny stadium.

Well thats smth to remember and i m glad that it was scored by one of us!
You're just a parody of yourself now. You clearly dont believe any of this trash you constantly spout.

Apr 15, 2006
That's a funny picture. :D
What pisses me about him the most is that he keeps scoring against us - yesterday was so undeserved their team hardly got passed the halfway line! Little atomic fart!
Oh please. He totally deserved it. He got into a good position and onto a good pass. Our defence was exposed and he took advantage of it. Had it not been for DC bringing him down, I bet Gio would've scored the goal anyway. He would've converted his chance. So stop calling it undeserved.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You're just a parody of yourself now. You clearly dont believe any of this trash you constantly spout.
Explain your self.
I ve pointed out those clashes as they were happening in the live match thread!
He was the best Parma player by far, check goal com and gazzetta rates.
He did score the first official goal against us, as the one nots scored was unofficial, there is no doubt in any of the above mentioned comments, just facts!

Would you prefer the first scorer in the new stadium's history to be a random grant, or one of our home-boys?
We were bound to concede this soon or later and i really am grateful that Giovinco was the chosen one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)