Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Ok, first of all, I'm a Juve fan for a long time. When Giovonco made his debut, you saw a very rough talent. He was small and light, but a very special player. He had something.
Under our previous coaches he never had a chance. Ok, sometimes some minutes or a match, but ther was no trust. This season they loaned him out to a club where he had the change on first team football. Parma, a beautiful club was his destiny and he proved all the critics wrong. This boy has talent and can create something out of nowhere.

Scored three times (!) against Juve. And you know what, I smiled. Juve get what they deserved. With Giovinco they had a beautiful talent, but they have chosen for a 12 million on Martinez. The situation with Giovinco is a standard were it goes wrong with Juventus. No vision at all. If I'm right, Parma have the option to buy Giovinco and they are totally right if they do that. Giovinco wants to stay there to, so no problem at all. Big mistake Juve, shame on you!

For me Giovinco is no traitor, coward or enemy, he is simply an talented footballer who I welcome back with open arms! Giovinco on the left for next year, make it possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)