Sebastian Giovinco (27 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Gio is talented, that was clear from day one he played for us even back in serie B (first game = first assist). It is soo weird that the whole world can see his talent yet our management is the only ones who doesn't.

Fine if they don't want him atleast sell him for a fair price, i mean Pepe's half contract cost 5 millions and Gio 3.5 millions !!! How stupid can that be.....

Bianconero90

Bring him back! Maybe after 2 years we have a good coach who knows how to place him on the field...

Matri
Giovinco Quagliarella Krasic
Marchisio Melo
Bastos Chiellini Bonucci (...)
Buffon​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When he scored he didn't celebrate the goal at first. Only after he saw the thrilled fans and realized that his goal guarantees the serie A stay for Parma, only then he went to the crowd to celebrate it.
And frankly, it would have been too weird if he didn't celebrate the way he didn't celebrate his first two goals against us. Even though Sampdoria fucked up and Parma were gonna be safe even with a defeat, at the time he scored the goal, it was a goal that guaranteed serie A to his new team. It was gonna be an insult to his teammates and his fans if he refused to celebrate.

And it wasn't some excessive celebration.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
He definitely has talent, but consistency has always been his problem. With that said, I would love to see him back on this team, but he wouldn't start that many games and that would start problems once again.

If I were Giovinco, I would stay with Parma, this way I would get a chance to play every game and be kind of a hero. With us he would be just another player on the bench.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
When he scored he didn't celebrate the goal at first. Only after he saw the thrilled fans and realized that his goal guarantees the serie A stay for Parma, only then he went to the crowd to celebrate it.
And frankly, it would have been too weird if he didn't celebrate the way he didn't celebrate his first two goals against us. Even though Sampdoria fucked up and Parma were gonna be safe even with a defeat, at the time he scored the goal, it was a goal that guaranteed serie A to his new team. It was gonna be an insult to his teammates and his fans if he refused to celebrate.

And it wasn't some excessive celebration.
Honestly the man is class, and I don't usually say that about players.

He tried his best to respect Juve even after all the shit time he had here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)