Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Seba: "To be honest, I didn't expect Juventus to be so low in the tables. I think their mistake was too much change in little time. If it was up to me to return to Juve or stay in Parma? I want to play in EC, so I think it's easier with Parma.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
the only chance of him coming back to us, and parma not taking up their option is if Del Neri is sacked, and whoever comes in wants Giovinco to be given a serious chance of first team football...Aside from Marotta suggesting del Neri will stay another season, I remain that we have someone more suitable lined up...truly, i would like to know who made the decision to send giovinco OUT last summer, and rely upon Lanzafame and Martinez for the left wing position...one of whom hardly got a sniff of action, the other, is naturally much more a wide forward, than a winger...very strange indeed. Easy to say I know, but still, I truly believe that giovinco would have done hugely better than martinez, likely more goals/assists than krasic also, if given the same amount of starts...because the little man has more than just pace ,he also has flair.

no need to give up hope just yet...parma can't do fuck without giovinco's desire...so...its all still up in the air.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@ Gian: Yup I do. I would love to have Gio back here, as an impact sub, or used in a rotation, but not a guaranteed starter, unless we are going to deploy a 4-2-3-1 formation.

@ Haarlems: Nothing is guaranteed, but that squad doesn't look like much of an upgrade over what we currently have. Moreover, Inter and Milan are far superior as it is, and with the likes of Napoli and Roma strengthening we will be left far behind.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree:

He wants to be in the squad, doesn't count on Juve to give him playing time. Can't blame him though.
I'm confused. At first you made it sound like he was talking about Juve, then: "My bad, he meant European Championship with Italy."

Now it sounds like you're talking about Juve again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)