Sebastian Giovinco (68 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Parma relegating would increase our own chances of staying up, so I wouldn't mind it.

For those who watch Parma, what's the reason Gio has barely featured in the last games? Injury problems or something else?
No, not something else. He has indeed been injured. He made a comeback last game against Napoli where he got to start form the bench.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Is it too sour for him to return?? Juventus don't want him back anyways right? Poor kid born in Turin not wanted in Turin; all we needed to do is build the kids confidence and make him a world class LW but we can't build Anyones confidence in our squad..

Nedvěd

There are three things that I still fucking wonder how and why the hell they happened:

1. How and why did Gerard Houllier not sign Cristiano Ronaldo when he had the chance?
2. And how and why the fuck Martinez is playing with Juve and why and how does he cost more than the likes of Javier Hernandez, Afellay, Rakitić and Van Der Vaart.
3. Why and how the fuck Juve let this tiny talented guy go? And how and why they let him go for such a cheap price.

Those are probably the three most stupid moments and biggest mysteries in the history of football. Although I can't complain about the first one.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Nedvěd;2943645 said:
There are three things that I still fucking wonder how and why the hell they happened:

1. How and why did Gerard Houllier not sign Cristiano Ronaldo when he had the chance?
2. And how and why the fuck Martinez is playing with Juve and why and how does he cost more than the likes of Javier Hernandez, Afellay, Rakitić and Van Der Vaart.
3. Why and how the fuck Juve let this tiny talented guy go? And how and why they let him go for such a cheap price.

Those are probably the three most stupid moments and biggest mysteries in the history of football. Although I can't complain about the first one.
i believe in stupid people :)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I just watched the Chelsea video, but the kid wasn't impressive, he had 3 plays of note or so. He's way too hyped because he's from Turin, but his ball skills doesn't make up for the fact that he's too weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)