Sebastian Giovinco (6 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Giovinco would probably kick your ass @Fr3sh
Hey man, I'm not questioning that. What I'm saying is that he would have never tried swinging if there were no guards surrounding him, his team mate holding him and a fence separating him and the person he's attempting to assault.

It's not a matter of physical strengh, Giovinco is a pussy through and through and he's only puffing his little chest cause he knows he's protected.

- - - Updated - - -

The dude recording, laughing at the end :rofl:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You'd get more if you accuse him of sexually assaulting you
YESS!!!
He spiked my drink and molest me with his little thumbs.

Hire a jewbinco midget lookalike, find a black dude that looks like me to be drugged, have a camera set up in a corner, midget molest man, man wakes up and knocks out midget.
Meanwhile, kidnap jewbinco, extract semen, knock him out, sprinkle semen on self, carry jewbinco to police station. sue him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Holy shit when I opened the article I thought guys mugshot looked familiar :shocked:

we almost signed that fucker :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

MEEEEEEEEEEEERDE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lucas Piazon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Damn though.....that's horrible. Following a women home and raping her....while you making millions :sergio:
would it be less bad if they were poor?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
YESS!!!
He spiked my drink and molest me with his little thumbs.

Hire a jewbinco midget lookalike, find a black dude that looks like me to be drugged, have a camera set up in a corner, midget molest man, man wakes up and knocks out midget.
Meanwhile, kidnap jewbinco, extract semen, knock him out, sprinkle semen on self, carry jewbinco to police station. sue him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit when I opened the article I thought guys mugshot looked familiar :shocked:

we almost signed that fucker :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

would it be less bad if they were poor?
It's disgusting regardless of his economic status. But what I find baffling is the need to do something like that, you're young and filthy rich, the whole world is a giant pussy at your disposal.....why commit such a vile act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)