Sebastian Giovinco (24 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just watched his goals and assists for the season.

A lot of those don't look like assists to me. What is the definition of an assist? Because I swear it has to be the last pass before a goal and it has to be to the scorers advantage. Some of those aren't the last pass or to the scorers advantage (rather they dribbled their way to advantage and score). Who's cooking this boys numbers? He better not be at the world cup.
2018 is still pretty far tbh. I doubt whatever numbers he has this season will matter much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A lot of those don't look like assists to me. What is the definition of an assist? Because I swear it has to be the last pass before a goal and it has to be to the scorers advantage. Some of those aren't the last pass or to the scorers advantage (rather they dribbled their way to advantage and score). Who's cooking this boys numbers? He better not be at the world cup.
The 4th, 10th and 13th "assists" are simply not assists, this isn't ice hockey where you get an assist simply from the last touch before your teammate scores, or one for a 'second assist'.

Also the video finishes with him on 14 assists :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets not be silly. He's not gonna be at the european championship.

Just cause he has some goals and fake assists in hello kitty learns naive league, doesnt mean he's suddenly considered for actual football

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The 4th, 10th and 13th "assists" are simply not assists, this isn't ice hockey where you get an assist simply from the last touch before your teammate scores, or one for a 'second assist'.

Also the video finishes with him on 14 assists :D
10th , 12th and 13th 'assist' :rofl: What the fuck America :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is someone who spent from age 8 til last January as part of Juve fam, thats pretty much as a Juventino as a player comes not named Marchisio for us, so its only natural he misses the club.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He is someone who spent from age 8 til last January as part of Juve fam, thats pretty much as a Juventino as a player comes not named Marchisio for us, so its only natural he misses the club.
Exactly. So for him to be hated so much by some of our fans is really sad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Return of the king :D

F we seriously used 433 as an option, he would be an interesting choice as LW.

Otherwise, he doesnt have space in this team, as dybala is levels above him as an SS. And i dont think he would like to come to be a bench SS once again

Who knows. Maybe allegri could make him work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)